[SEQUAL]

Please read all the way through!

So obviously I wasn't gonna end Amara's sorry here.

Here's the deal: Tomorrow in the afternoon is when we will be deciding a character for Amara Skywalker. (This character will be her permanent character through the rest of the books I choose to write that include Amara's character.)

It's just a page based on people that I think would be good for her. Very simple. It's for anybody who didn't give an answer on the second part of the arena scene. Which was a lot of people. I don't know why I put it there but oh well now you all have a chance that you can see.

There are 4 choices for her. All you need to do is comment the name of your choice.

You will pick 2 by the way. I'll explain that tomorrow.

I'll leave that voting chapter up there for probably 7-8 days to give people a chance to vote on the one they like best so please be prepared. And if I don't get any comments I guess I'll have to leave it up longer because it's readers choice.

*Please Help Choose* I really hope you comment to help me because I want you guys to pick. I hate picking. Seriously. I hate it with a passion.

I've already started working on a couple chapters for Revenge of the Sith so that will be out later this month after I pick somebody for Amara I'll tell you when I will start book 2.

To all people who have seen ROTS you know the characters will be crying more than usual, and you are just gonna have to deal with it😂.

Any questions you have about the book or something you didn't understand or that you think I can answer for the next book feel free to ask me on here.

I hope you all are excited. At least a little I hope. But anyway be ready to comment on a girl tomorrow for Amara. I'll explain how to vote on the chapter tomorrow. So for now see you later!

Also do any of you like the following:

•Pirates of the Caribbean
•Transformers(the movies)
•The Vampire Diaries
•Teen Wolf
•The Avengers

Just wondering you guys should see what's in my works waiting to maybe be published😂