[SEVEN]

[Naboo]

Anakin has been encouraging Amara to learn basic positions and techniques for days. While this would have been fine, he wasn't there to tell her if she was doing alright. Instead he was elsewhere being in love with a Senator, or at least attempting to be.

Amara understood the problems of this situation, and maybe she just didn't understand the true extent of the trouble Anakin would get in, but he clearly couldn't control these feelings. It would start to eat him down and make him go mad. Him or anyone for that matter.

Amara was back in the large field, but this time Anakin and Padmé both accompanied her. Anakin decided to take his sisters advice to take a trip here all together.

From afar Anakin and Padmè were having a nice little picnic talking about the senate while Amara was seated on the ground practicing patience and levitating rocks. A part of her wished to throw the rocks at her brother for not focusing on her training for the past few days, but she was able to control herself.

She couldn't just sit there forever though, because deep down it has become boring. Soon dropping the rocks that resided in the air, Amara then stood up suddenly taking off, now running in the grass.

She wished to take her shoes off and feel the warmth of the planet below her, but she would then be too lazy to put them back on. Closing her eyes she ran through the grasslands trying to find fun in this moment.

She grew up on Tatooine, and life like this just didn't exist. Everyone on that planet was use to the sand there. Instead of flowers blowing through the winds that tickled your nose, they had sand that scratched they're faces during wind storms.

And instead of relaxing wildlife that casually ate the grass here, on Tatooine the creatures that resided there would want to eat you instead.

Anakin smiled as he watched Amara run through the grass as flower petals flew up, blowing in her face. Padmè noticed the interaction between the two siblings beginning to speak.

"She seems at peace. It's nice." Padmè smiled as she watched Amara chase the animals.

"She's been through a lot. She's keeping things from me regarding her life after I left, and it hurts me. Seeing her like this now is something she needed, as well as me." Anakin said looking down painfully. Padmè noticed him stiffening while he tried to wrap his head around his thought.

"Your sister adores you. She wouldn't have had the strength to get here if it wasn't for her love towards you. All will be revealed, just give her time. Clearly she is happy now." Padmè smiled at Anakin as they both looked at Amara with her bright and cheerful face.

-

"Anakin!" Amara yelled noticing Padmé and Anaking still residing in the grass by themselves. She then ran up to them as fast as she could her breath hitching.