[NINE]

[Tatooine]

Watto eventually revealed the location of the Lars Homstead. It seemed to be in the middle of nowhere with the nearest market miles away. This was suppose to be the last known location of Shmi Skywalker.

The moment they received the location of this homestead, is when they immediately left Watto behind. We was no longer needed so Amara and Anakin found no reason to stick around.

Padmé has noticed something different though. She had noticed that this place really seemed to cause a change in the siblings. They were colder, and less open than before. Amara who had been smiling since the first moment she reunited with Anakin again now refused to show happiness. It hurt Padmé as she didn't know what to do in this situation.

All she could do was watch, and in the end if something did happen, she wouldn't know what to do.

The homestead was soon found, and Amara could only look out the window with worry, when she saw that it looked as if the home was abandoned.

That could have just been her judgment, she hadn't been thinking right. Standing up from her seat as quickly as she could she then walked over to the exit ramp of the ship.

Before she could get down, Padmé had arrived to stop her offering her help down the ramp. Amara accepted the assistance, and the two the walked down to plant their feet on the ground below.

Anakin walked down right after them, taking in the house. He had mixed feelings as he tried to gather his thoughts about this place.

Upon further inspection, it was see that this home was rich with crops, and clearly an open range of land. If Shmi was here, she would have been happy with this place. She always enjoyed helping around farms. She loved to grow crops and see just how far a little seed could go.

"Wait with the ship R2." Amara heard Padmè speak to the little droid when she noticed that he had tried to follow them.

"Oh uh, hello how may I be of service? I am C-" a dull and rusty silver droid soon said said, stopping his work once he noticed us closing in on the igloo looking home.

Anakin's brows immediately raised when he realized that this droid was one of his own. One Shmi must have took with her once she was sold.

"3PO?" Anakin finished for the droid. Amara took in the droids look, soon remembering how often Anakin would tinker this him, and now he was completed and fully functioning. It caused a small smile to appear on her face.

"Uh, the maker! Oh Master Annie, I knew you would return! I knew it! Oh my Miss Padmè. Oh and Little Mara! Oh my so many." The droid gleefully spoke seeing how the group had aged. His hands rose in happiness while he looked around full of excitement.

"Hello 3PO. It's good to see you again." Padmè smiled greeting the droid as well.

"I'm so pleased to see you all, this is wonderful!" He spoke walking around all of them to get to Anakin. He had been ready to tell Anakin all that had happened, but he didn't get much out when Anakin soo began speaking.

"We've come to see our mother. Is she here?" Anakin said to the droid, but the droid seemed lost for words now looking around. Amara noticed the droid's newfound silence, her stomach dropping wonder why he couldn't say anymore.

"Oh...um I think we better go indoors."
3PO turned to face the home, then motioning the group inside. Amara looked up at Padmé and Anakin, still trying to control her breathing as she now walked inside.

-

Once inside, Amara was shocked at how roomier the home was inside. It was an underground home. Not looking like much upon first glance, but once inside she realized that this home was something she could have never imagined.