[SIXTEEN]

[Epilogue]

[Coruscant]

Obi-Wan, Mace Windu and Yoda were taking their places in the main council room. The sun had been setting, leading to the three of them aiming to look at the outside city. For the time they had been in there, they had been talking about the recent events that had taken place on Geonosis.

"Do you believe what Dooku said about Darth Sidious controlling the sentate." Obi-Wan staring at the tall buildings outside. He thought they were beautiful as the sun rays hit them combined with the many speeders that rode around.

His thoughts had been clouded ever since arriving back to Coruscant. There were just so many uncertainties that were left to float in the air.

"Mistrust Dooku uses." Yoda told Obi-Wan trying to curb his worry. The master Jedi had been meditating before hand still feeling at peace, now focusing on the Jedi in front of him.

"Even though that might be true I feel that we should keep a closer eye on the senate." Master Windu declared. It was no lie to say that they were always iffy of the senate. The decisions many of the senators had been making recently were strange and unjust.

"I agree." Yoda nodded in agreement with Master Windu looking back out the window seeing the sun continue to fall over Coruscant.

As the three masters sat their, Master Windu noticed that both Skywalker siblings, had yet to come in, requesting Obi-Wan's presence.

"Where is your apprentice?" Windu then asked out of curiosity. When he thought about it even longer, he hadn't seen the two since they left the medical bay, days ago.

"He is on his way to Naboo with his sister to escort the senator. While on the topic, I must say, I am sorry about Amara's behavior on Geonosis." Obi-Wan said apologizing to Master Windu watching him turn to look at Obi-Wan directly.

Master Windu could suddenly recall that day easily. The conversation that occurred between him and the youngest Skywalker. He look on her face, and the way she ran away. He could also remember the body of the slain bounty hunter that laid beneath him.

"What happened?" Yoda wondered, curiosity filling his voice.

"She tried to save the bounty hunter, Jango Fett. Claimed he saved her. She had even went as far as to try to intervene when I killed him. If I hadn't stopped her I would have unintentionally struck her instead. I had to tell her to remember her place." Master Windu looked towards the ground.

He just couldn't even believe that it happened. He could already see the trouble she would cause at the Jedi temple.

"Amara observers people, I have noticed. She would not have wanted to save him if there wasn't a reason. We will no push the matter further." Yoda said smiling. He liked Amara. It must have been her spirit or how inspired she was. He knew she would go far. Wether she knew it or not.

"Do you think that is a wise choice?" Master Windu said. He believed that letting such a matter go wasn't the best idea. That it would only leave her to believe that she could continue to do foolish things that would lead her be eventually be killed.

"When she was fighting with Dooku she never tried to kill him, knowing the information that he wouldn't attempt to kill her. Wise choice it is." Yoda said shutting down any further conversation on the matter.