[TEN]

[Tatooine]

The siblings had been riding all throughout Tatooine in hopes of location the Tusken Raiders camp. The entire time Amara was in the back of the speeder, her head would lay on Anakin's back as she tried to stop the trembling feeling.

Her hands would shake, and her heartbeat would be so loud in her ears that she wouldn't be able to hear anything else. Where they were going brought only bad memories for Amara.

If her mother wasn't in danger, she would have never been looking for these Tusken's. The marks and scars they left on her would turn anyone away. They damaged her, and made her be afraid to go on living.

Every time Anakin would stop, Amara would stay on the Speeder allowing her thoughts to take control. She would only take quick glances at those Anakin would ask for help from.

The only time she really paid attention is when the Jawa's gave directions. When they spoke it was different than the others. Their directions were long and vast, they really must have known the way to the Tusken's camp, and this is when Amara straightened her posture.

Anakin had arrived back on the speeder then looking at his sister. The look he ended up giving her was the look of knowing. She nodded her head towards him not needing him to say anything else. He then started the speeder, taking off towards their next destination which would hopefully be the Tusken's camp.

-

They soon arrived at the Tusken's village, looking over the place in a large rock. As they looked down they could see the many fires the Tusken's had up. But they could also see the many shackled slaves that walked around doing tasks for the Tusken's.

As Amara looked down at that camp she was suddenly frozen in fear. Going back down there was nerve wracking for her. Closing her eyes she tried to become one with herself, but if felt impossible.

Anakin noticed this, seeing Amara trying to steady her breathing which she had found impossible to do. Memories just kept flooding back to her, and soon her cries were audible.

"Amara stop." Anakin quickly grabbed his sister turning her to look at him. She closed her eyes refusing to open then again, and he could feel her entire body shaking.

"I want mom back Anakin. What if we were too late!" Amara cried out. She tried to stay quiet so the others didn't suspect them. Without hesitation Anakin brought her into a hug trying to ease her pain.

She covered her mouth trying to keep her cries silent. He cooed again placing a hand on her cheek.

"We are going to bring her back, but we have to get down there Amara and find her first." Anakin whispered.

"They are cruel Anakin." Amara spoke in fear. Anakin looked around to make sure that no one had spotted them yet. The two spoke a few more words to each other and eventually Amara gained the strength that she needed to continue.

Amara followed her brother down into the village, as the two sneaked behind the camps, careful not to make any noises that would alert the Tusken's.

Her hood was pulled over her head and her shoes grazed the ground carefully as she continued forward. Every now and then, Anakin would turn around to tell his sister how much further they had before he could sense his mother's presence.

It was getting stronger, yet he hadn't truly found her yet. As the two traveled, eventually Amara was almost spotted when two four legged creatures soon smelled her blood. They didn't know where the smell was coming from though, and even if they wanted to search, they were on leashes.

Amara could soon feel a strange pull in her heart. She wondered if this is what Anakin felt. The feeling continued on until she had reached a certain hut in the village. Looking at the back of the hut Amara then touched the home feeling the strong urge to get inside there.