Chapter 2 Another

Goldie's POV
As me and Freddy went back on the ground we saw our father laying there dead with blood and scars all over him. Then on a tree there was a note being held by a bloody knife on the note written in blood it said "it's too late I already am gone and off too your friend Chica's place if you wanna save her you better come quick and by the way I haver you mother too. HaHaHa"
Then me and Freddy ran off too Chica's place but we ended up running into a crying Foxy. Freddy asked him what was wrong. He said "that he was walking Chica home and when we got there this man had murdered her parents then we went to my place and found my father dead on the ground and this note saying "I have your mother and if you don't watch out your lady friend will be gone as well" then when I turned around Chica was gone. So I came over here to see if you guys know where she is." Then out of know where the same car from earlier came back. And out stepped the same man with his same phsicotic smile on his face. He happened to come out with a bloody knife and said...

Another Cliffhanger
Sorry I probably won't be updating for a while because I am packing cause I'm moving. Thanks for reading my children.
~Awesomenesa_2005