Chapter 3 Bonnie

Foxy's POV

As this insane man came up to us with a knife and said "its to late you'll never find your mothe-... All of a sudden Chica came out of the car and Bonnie was hiding in a tree watching. But then Bonnie fell out of the tree. And landed on the insane man. And the man fainted. Foxy went up to the van that the man had and he saw all of their parents besides for Bonnie's corpse. And there was a picture of this man. And he was wearing a security outfit that was purple and on a name ran tag it said Hi my name is Vincent and I work at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza...
And under the pic there was a key. Then Foxy called his friends over here. They assumed that " Vincent" is the mad mans son and for some reason they decided to go to this pizzeria. They all went to Bonnie's place and used his parents car to go there.

No one's POV
When they arrived at the pizzeria they saw these animatronics on stage performing a show. One was a blue bunny with red cheeks one was a brownish bear with red cheeks and one was a yellow chicken with pink cheeks and pink undies. Then there was a white and pink fox with red cheeks being torn apart by littler kids on a little area called kid's cove.

If you don't know the characters are humans for now...
Well here was a mother chapter hope y'all enjoyed. 'Till next time my children
~Awesomeness_2005