Chapter 7 Friends

Freddy's POV
After everyone was awake we all seemed to remember the same thing. After a few minutes or hours past bye we all seemed to be friends. To be honest the little chicken is sorta cute her name is also cute "Chica the chicken" I hope she didn't see me staring at her.

Chica's POV
It seemed like that Freddy was starring at me and I started to blush I hope he didn't see. He is so cute but I don't think he likes me...

Bonnie's POV
To stop the quietness I said "doesn't it seem like someone is missing" then all of a sudden a golden bear appeared and said "hi my name is Golden Freddy but you can call me Goldie."

Goldie's POV
I was thinking about if I could see my friends right now then when I snapped my fingers I magically teleported to where they were. I saw them all starring so I introduced myself. Then Marionette walked in... I couldn't help to not stare I don't thing he saw me and I hope he didn't.

Marionette's POV
As I walked in the room all the animatronics were awake and I think were friends. I think I saw Goldie starring but it was probably my imagination. Then to break the silence I said "do you guys want to meet the others?" They all said "sure"
So I went to introduce them to the animatronics on stage.

Toy Freddy's POV
I saw Mari come over to the stage where me Bon Bon and TC are. He was coming over with some of animatronics. As Mari came over he said I would like you too meet... Then all of the animatronics introduced themselves first there leader said "how you do the names Freddy Fazbear."
Then this purple bunny said " Hi my name Bonnie... Bonnie the bunny."
Then this yellow chicken said " Hi there my name is Chica... Chica the chicken." Finally this fox said "ahoy matey I be Foxy... Foxy the pirate fox." Then us Toys on stage introduced ourselves. I said " Nice to meet you I'm Toy Freddy but you can call me Fred."

Bon Bon's POV
The whole Tim the "old" animatronics introduced themselves I was staring at Bonnie the whole time. He is so cute. Then all of a sudden Fred said "hello Bon Bon... Earth to Bon Bon!" Then I was back in reality and said " sorry. Hi my name is Bon Bon..." Still staring at bonnie I saw him stare at me and I started to blush. I think toy Chica realized and introduced herself she said "Hi the names Toy Chica but you can call me TC." Then she winked at me. I think bonnie saw because he just looked at TC then me and he had a confused face.

Mangle's POV
I came running over to the stage because this new animatronic that I saw in the ware house. He said that his name was springtrap but he had this scary voice and insane smile also I heard that a murder was inside of him so I came running and screaming because he was chasing me. Then I saw these new animatronics with mari and my friends. And TC asked what was wrong and I was out of breath but I realized this other fox looking at me. He is cute. Then Fred said what's wrong Mangle? Before I could say any thing springtrap came and said "did you really think you could escape me?! How pathetic..." Then mari said " How are you here you're suppose to not be active!" Then he said " Oh marionette did you really think it would be over so easy. By the way where is Goldie I was hoping to see him because...

Well here was another chapter my children
~Awesomeness_2005