Chapter 9

Goldie's POV
As I was about to answer I saw springtrap get the chains that were on him off and he said " hello Goldie... I see that we meet again." Then he came up to me with an ax. I was to terrified to move. Then all of a sudden Marionette came over. But springtrap said "hey Mari. So you finally came to save your " lover'." Mari stayed silent for a while then the other animatronics suddenly appeared with black eyes and little white pupils. And all started to attack Springtrap. Then Mari helped me off the ground. I was still confused on what happened but I just thanked the Marionette and the others for helping me. After that I teleported to another room.

Marionette's POV
After Goldie thanked us for helping us he teleported away. I wish he stayed a bit longer. Then I went to my box to listen to my favorite song "over and over" (by Three days Grace) ( start playing song at the top of page)
I started to sing this song quietly I hope no one heard me...

Goldie's POV
After I teleported to my room (that is the room Goldie teleported to) I was going to put my favorite song on " over and over" but I heard it playing from another room so I fallowed the sound it lead to Mari's box. I think he might of been singing to it I don't know I couldn't tell. I started to sing to the song but very quiet so hopefully mari wouldn't hear.

Marionette's POV
As I was in my box I started to her someone
Sing from outside my box so I opened the top to see...

Sorry about all of the cliffhangers. I decided to stop the chapter here because I am going to start another book soon. If you have a request for another book for me to write then tell me in the comments
Until next chapter my children...

~Awesomeness_2005