Chapter 10 Continuing from last chapter

(A/N you might want to reread the story or at least last chapter to catch up)

(Marionette's POV)
While I was in my box I started hearing some one singing from outside so I opened it up just a little to peek and I saw....

(Goldie's POV)
As I was singing to the song that was playing I started to see Marionette lift up the top part of his box. So I quickly teleported away hoping he didn't see me.

(Marionette's POV)
As I opened the lid I thought I saw Goldie but when I blinked my eyes he was gone. (I don't know how he blinked his eyes when he doesn't have any but just go with it.) I guess I'm seeing things now...

(Goldie's POV)
I think I teleported in time. All of a sudden Freddy came running in my room saying "that Springtrap is back and he is..." Then he fainted because I dunno. So I decided to go tell Mari what Freddy said...

Marion's POV
As I was in my box I suddenly herd Goldie call my name. He sounded worried. So I decided to see what was going on. Then he told me that "Freddy said that Springtrap is back and is trying to do something but he fainted before he finished his sentence." I was shocked at this. All I could say was " What... Springtrap is back!?!?" Then we heard a loud scream from party room 2.
So we ran as quick as we could to get there.

Goldie's POV
Wait why are we running when I could've teleported us there!?!? I thought
When we got to the party room I was horrified at what I saw... There laying on the ground I saw mangle laying an the floor with an ax where her heart would be and oil was all over the floor. Then Chica was all withered and feathers gone and not moving at all she has cuts and dents all over her and (if they can breathe) she wasn't breathing. Then foxy was next to mangle all withered tears stained on his fur and blood/oil all over. Then Bon Bon and Bonnie were in bad shape as well and a lifeless look in there eyes and blood stained there fur. Then JJ and BB were hung bye a rope no doubt still being alive. Then Toy Chica was in a corner torn up and tears and blood stained her feathers. And one of her arms across the room. Then there was Toy Freddy... His eyes were torn out and blood/oil leaking out if him and he was missing an ear. His fur all torn off and he wasn't breathing. Then I heard screaming from down the hall and I saw Springtrap and my brother Freddy I ran down the hall as quick as I could to where they were. When I got there I saw Freddy... But he was... Decapitated. Meaning his head was chopped off. I turned around and noticed that Marionette wasn't any where to be seen... So I went looking for him.

Well there you go the first chapter from in a long time. I all most cried writing this. Because of all the death. But don't worry Springy is about to change. I can't believe Vincent made Springy do that. I just couldn't continue the chapter for so long or else I would be crying because I hate when people die...
~Awesomeness_2005 out ✌peace✌
Wow 583 words...