Chapter 5 Anamitronics part 2

Marionette's POV
As I looked at the boy I noticed he was crying. So I asked him if he was okay and he said " my brother and friends disappeared and now I can't find them all I know is that they were with this person in purple and went into the room with blood coming from it." Then after he said that the door opened and the man in purple came out... ( I'm going to call him purple guy now on) Purple guy came out of the room with a bloody knife and blood all over him.

Goldie's POV
As the man came out of the room covered in blood he was looking right at me and grinning an evil grin. Then he said "Hello child. So you came to save your friends? Ha... You know Goldie I am 10 times your strength plus I killed your parents but I made my father tell you so he could end up die-ing. And now you came along to die with your friends and brother how pathetic. I had nothing to say for he was right also I was just shocked to find out he killed my parents and my friends. I guess Marionette knew what I was thinking because he said "don't think you're pathetic because your not."
Then all of a sudden I felt a pain go through my body and every thing went black.

Marionette's POV
I felt bad because I had to watch the little boy die right in front of me I couldn't do any thing. Also he was really cute suddenly the secret room and the boy apparently called Goldie started glowing. All of a sudden I saw the spirits of all the kids and they started chasing the man who has killed em. Well everyone besides for Goldie he stayed where he was. I think that the purple guy was scared and he his in the springtrap suit. I was just grinning and said serves him right... As I heard the springs and locks closing down on the man he was screaming.
After that happens no one has ever heard of purple guy ever since. Then I had an idea for the spirits and told them to fallow me. And I put each soul inside the old animatronics. Chica the youngest wen inside Chica the chicken and Freddy went inside Freddy Fazbear and Bonnie went inside bonnie the bunny and Foxy went inside Foxy the pirate fox finally Goldie the cutie went inside Golden Freddy. Then I went back to my box and in my head I said they can meet the toys tomorrow.