Chapter 11

(A/N I might make one more chapter after this I think also I just picked out a random pic the picture doesn't really go with the chapter)
Marion's POV
I was stuck in thought looking at everyone's lifeless suits when I realized Goldie was nowhere to be seen. Then I started to panic. As I was looking around for him I had a bad feeling. After a couple of minutes looking for him I couldn't find him and I was beginning to think he got killed. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain go through my back and before I knew it everything went black.

Goldie's POV
I went down a hall for the 100th time looking for Mari then I finally found him.. Sorta... When I found him there was a knife thru his back and blood/oil coming out of him. And I poked him a couple times but nothing happened and I knew what that meant. H...he was d dead. Then I screamed to no one "why does everyone have to die. All my friends my family and loved ones it just isn't fair!!!" Then I started crying. "I never got to tell him how much I love him..." After a while I finally calmed down and stopped crying. Suddenly a thought came to mind "maybe if I kill myself I won't have to go thru all this pain!?!?" So I started walking down a hall to look for a knife or something like a gun. As I was walking down a hall I heard crying coming from a room that said "safe room" so out of curiosity I went in there to see who it was and to my surprise I saw...

Goldie's POV (well no duh Goldie is the only one left so who else's POV could this be?)
When I opened up the door to the safe room I saw Springtrap!?! Crying!?!? At first I was a little nervous to be in the room with Springtrap so I looked for a place to hide. I hid behind boxes that were in a corner. "Wow hiding behind boxes in a corner" I was saying to myself. I suddenly started hearing Spring talking to himself. I heard him say " Why can't you leave me alone!?!? Thanks to you everyone is dead!!! And now everyone that knows hates me!!!" Then I heard another voice that sounded like Vincent's say "you are so pathetic no one would ever like you besides you are ugly as f#&k!!! And you don't have a heart. You only care about yourself!!! Who would like you!?!? Hahahaha You are pathetic!!! That's why I used you to hide in. I knew that I would die that way so went ahead and did it. So when I went to get revenge on them it would be easier because everyone already hates you...
Hahahahahaha." Then I heard Springtrap say well crying at the same time. He said "Why would you use me!?!? If you wanted to get revenge!?!? Don't you think everyone would already run away from me since I'm already *sniffle* ugly!?!?😭"