Chapter 4 Animatronics part 1

A/N if you don't know the humans are about 6 years old.

??? POV
Looks like there are new kids here hahaha.
They have a surprise coming to them hahaha.

Freddy's POV
As all of us were sitting this strange man came up to us and asked us "if we would like to see a surprise?" So we all said sure well besides for Goldie he was to busy watching this puppet thing I think they call it Marionette. Then the man took me bonnie Chica and foxy to a secret room...
At the room he gave us all a going fold. At first it was quiet then that all changed when I heard Chica screaming and crying and the sound of bones breaking then I heard bonnie start screaming and crying then I started to feel a horrible pain in my stomach and before I could do any thing everything went black.

Goldie's POV
After the show was over it was closing time but I noticed none of my friends or brother was there. I started to panicked after I saw blood come from a room down a hall. As I started to go over to the door I felt some one put there hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see the Marionette. And "it" said what are you doing here you shouldn't be here. Then it noticed tears in my eyes.

Sorry I need to stop the chapter because it is 11:17 pm and I'll get in trouble if my mom knows I'm awake. So until next time my children.

~Awesomeness_2005