Chapter 1

ᝰ | ❝ I've decided how...

Aracely's Pov

     I think, unable to speak as the four men look down at me. How am I suppose to choose when I really don't wanna be bought by anyone?

     "Time's up."

     "Huh?" 

      Jason crouches down in front of me and throws me over his shoulder, making me shriek in terror from the sudden lift. "Hey! What're you doing?!"

     "Shut up." He says coldly as I see a flight of stairs going up in the back of the room. Jason starts to climb them.

     "You're so impatient, Jason." I hear Jordan groan.

     "As usual, Boss steals all the good stuff for himself. He always takes the sweetest part of the watermelon, too." I hear Jamir say as he sighs in fake sadness.

     "I think he might have a thing for her." Jordan says, chuckling afterwards along with the rest.

    Jason turns around with me on his shoulder as he takes in a sharp, any breath. "Do you play with a toy until it breaks?" He asks, the room then becoming dead silent.

     "If its a toy I really like, I take very good care of it so it doesn't break." Jordan answers.

     "This is the same thing." Jason says and I raise my upper lip.

    "Boss, the lady isn't a doll, you know. You shouldn't break her." Jamir says with a teasing scoff.

     "I bought her. I can decide whether or not to break her." He says with a throaty chuckle.

     "I am not a toy!" I exclaim, huffing in annoyance and actually pretty damn scared for my life.

     "... Did you forget what I just said?" Jason asks me.

     "What?" I say bluntly.

     "Do not speak without my permission." He turns his back on the others and continues up the stairs as I roll my eyes.

     "Tch. Oh, well. Once Jason's made up his mind, he doesn't budge." I hear Harry's faint voice say as he sighs.

     There's a huge room at the top of the stairs that takes up the entire floor. Jason heads straight for the bed as I'm still slung over his shoulder. Um, is he going to... he tosses me down on the bed! "Ahhh! What is wrong with you?!" I quickly clap my hands over my mouth my eyes wide and frantic as he stays silent. He crosses his arms and looks down at me.

     "I'll tell you the rules for being with me. Do not talk back to me. You may answer my questions with either yes or okay." He explains, his voice doesn't have even a warmth to it.

     "Um, but thats the same thing..."

     "Didn't i just say no talking back? Those two words are the only things you're allowed to say without permission." He puts one foot on the bed and crouches down, he grabs my chin and pulls me towards him, his cold gaze piercing right through me."I bought you, got it? So i can do whatever i want with you." his face is so handsome its almost mesmerizing, but his cruel smile cuts harshly into me. "If you understand, then undress..."