Chapter 9

| i'm done with you

Just when I realize Jason's face is coming closer, he presses his lips against mine.

No way... he's kissing me?! And in the hotel lobby, in front of everyone!

Jason continues kissing me, unconcerned with my lack of composure, and the stares of the Bucci's and Damian. As he breaks apart from our long kiss, Jason pretends to notice the Bucci's for the first time. "Oh, Mr. Bucci! Carolina!" He says. "I'm so embarrassed... I didn't realize you were here!"

"Carolina, things are just fine between there two!" Mr. Bucci exclaims, seeming annoyed with his daughter as he looked at her sternly.

"But...! I'm telling you, Aracely was with that man over there!" Carolina points at Damian, who seemed like a deer caught in the headlights. "You saw them too, right, Harry?!"

"Yeah..." Harry mumbles.

"She said she needed his advice about something related to work, so I allowed her to go with him. I'm sorry I made you worry." Jason says, making me relax a little bit as I stood close to him.

"What?! Thats what happened?" Carolina gasps.

"Please forgive me for the commotion, Mr. Bucci." Jason apologizes.

"No, I'm sorry Carolina jumped to conclusions." Mr. Bucci says, waving his cigar as he motioned his hand as he spoke. "Lets go, Carolina."

"Wait, Daddy!" Carolina whines, following after her father.

"Lets go back to our room, Aracely." Jason pulls me by the hand towards the penthouse elevator. I feel Damian's eyes on me, but I cant bring myself to turn around.

"That was going too far, kissing me in front of everyone!" I hiss as soon as the doors slid closed and I huffed, folding my arms together childishly.

"I had to do what was necessary in order to convince Bucci. And whose fault do you think that was?" He rolls his eyes and huffs.

"I... I'm sorry."

"I wouldn't even call that a kiss."

"What?" I say, turning my head to look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

He turns towards me and puts his hand on my shoulders, pushing me up against the glass wall of the elevator. "This is a real kiss." He smirks as he grabs my chin, and before I even have the time to resist, his lips are on mine. His lips press against mine in a deep kiss, wetting my lips. This kiss is completely different!

My entire body goes limp, I've never been kissed like this before, and I start panting. I felt Jason's hand leave my chin and touch my waist as his head tilted to the side. I tilted mine the other way as our lips began to move eagerly but gently together, moving in perfect sync. I lifted my hand to cup his jaw as the sound of us kissing mixes in with the ding! of the elevator as it reaches the penthouse.

"Go back to your own room today." He pushes me away and gets off the elevator.

"Hey..." The elevator door closes. "What... was that kiss?!" I press my hand against my mouth and sink to the floor, completely stunned.

"Jason, I cant believe we have to say goodbye!" Carolina says, saddened. "And this time I have to be apart from Harry too, so its doubly sad!" She whines.

Jason, Harry and I had come to see off the Bucci's. Carolina doesn't suspect anything for the moment.

"I think we can make a very profitable deal. I'm looking forward to it." Mr. Bucci says to Jason with a throaty laugh.