•06•

Taehyung sat happily with Jimin, eating their snacks before their last shift. Jimin couldn't touch his sandwich as he turned over to his drink. He could say he was on a good mood. Jimin silent cringed which his friend noticed it.

"Something happened?" More like, something did happened you fucking hoe.

"Ah, nothing." Jimin shift a smile which Taehyung continued eating his sandwich. "Why are such a softball when you're beast on bed?"Jimin muttered under his breath. The awkward atmosphere continue until Yoongi passed by them. "Hey." He says at Jimin, walking past him.

"Hey? What is going on?"

"Nothing Tae. Go finish your sandwich and we'll finish our shift." Jimin sighed and played with his phone, wanting to forget what happened. Yoongi did saved him at midway, good shit music he says.

"Really?! You're joining the underground dance showdown?!" Jimin hushed down his friend as they walked back to their spot. "Yes." He finally said. Taehyung was happy for his friend, he knew Hoseok would be a good senior to guide him. Haneul passed them and Jimin's picked up pace as he goes, a smell of roses.

But mint replaces the scent, Yoongi's scent.

"We're finally over!" Jimin raised his arms as he walked to the door. "Tae-"

"Goddamit."

Taehyung was clearly sucking someone's face, maybe Jungkook guy he was fucking earlier? Jimin implanted a facepalm as he turned away from them. This is awkward, he thought. Come on, who wants to see your bestfriend making out from a far and heard them?!

"I love you daddy." Jungkook whispers, making Taehyung giggled. "I love you too baby boy." He replied with a kiss on his forehead. Jimin decided to walk out from the lockers, place was heating up suddenly.

"Why are you so red?" Yoongi stopped in front of him. "Taehyung." He answers with a sigh, wiping his sweat off. The senior chuckled and lend him his earplug, "he might be out later 30 minutes, I guess?" Yoongi pulled Jimin near and placed his hands in his Jacket pockets. "It's cold, don't wanna be freezing numb huh? Why didn't you brought a Jacket, geez."

Jimin didn't respond but listened to his music. Yoongi felt good having his hands interwined with his. Taehyung came eventually, seeing what was happening outside. "Um.."

"Jungkook..see ya." Taehyung smiled at the young boy as he left him there. "Yoongi hyung explain."

Jimin released his hands from his grasp and removed his earplug. Yoongi moved towards his ear, "See you." Then he left them. Jimin observed him how he exited the water park, giving out his swag. The Raven chuckled to himself, he's such a tease. Taehyung felt something happened between them. "Sooo... What's with you and Yoongi hyung?"

"Let's go home please?" Jimin dodged his question as they walked towards home. Taehyung pouted but he kept on asking and Jimin ignored him. Man he smells weird, fuxk.

"Jimin?"

Namjoon patted on his shoulder, breaking his trance. He looked over to him with his tired eyes. "What the hell happened to you?" He asks, seeing his grey bags growing under his eyes. Jimin shook his head no and continued to study his notes. The elder sighed and patted his back before continuing his studies too. It wasn't an easy week for Jimin, he had bizarre dreams being a psychiatrist with a weird blank face patient. He had to shook it off, he has a showdown in three days and heavy shifts in two--bless his health.

After class, he went out to the library. He needed sleep before his practice with Hoseok.

"I'm sorry." He bumps into someone, he looks at him. "A-Ah." He opens his mouth, holding his things. "It's fine. Jungkook. I'm Jimin, Taehyung's friend." Jimin yawns at the young boy who hesitates to nod. "See you hyung!" He rushed after that. Jimin proceeds to the library, he snucks in the deepest part of the room. He finds comfort around books and shelves in sleeping, he remembers how his brother and him sleep.

"Go away!"

"But I'm here to help you .."

"Just get the fuck out of here, I don't want to be mad!"

"You're not mad."

Jimin woke up in cold sweat, another dream of his future patient being a mad man in pain. Anyways, he felt his head was elevated in level. A support, he looks up and saw someone in particular. Closed his eyes, maybe it was another dream in dream. He felt a shift, it wasn't a dream. He sighed as he flutters his eyelids, Yoongi was closing his eyes as Jimin heard his pumping music from his earplugs.

"Yah! Min Yoongi." Jimin called weakly, the senior didn't listened. He tried everything to get his attention but nothing. Yoongi noticed his moves and planned his next step. "Stupid Sen-"

Jimin's face was burning up, Yoongi bent over him. Tasting his lips, the Raven didn't move until he melted into it. He never wanted it, but Yoongi was a convincing kisser. Jimin shakily placed his hand on his cheek, giving him a sign of more.

Yoongi stopped and moved away from his face, catching more breaths before continuing. He lifted Jimin's back to make him sit on his lap, not breaking their contact. Jimin escaped a soft moan, as Yoongi bit his bottom lip for entrance. The younger gave in to his request as their tongues collided. They stopped to catch up more air when there isn't, their place was heating up.

"You like it don't you?" Yoongi chuckles. Jimin laid on his chest, frowning which made the senior laugh.

Yay double chapter for todayy.