•14•

"Namjoon hyung, why are you here? You're at the same level with Hoseok hyung."

Namjoon placed down his book and looked over the raven. "Last year, I didn't took up this subject. The school wants me to pass and decided to place me back on this subject. Pain in the neck." He sighs.

"But you're smart. Why would they want you back on another subject and also a year lower than yours?"

"This is why I don't like attending college far from my hometown. But my mom says, it's for the better."

Namjoon caught his breath as Haneul passed by them in the library. "Jimin!" She walks by him. "Lunchdate later? As friends of course!" She left him a note scented with Roses as she bid a quick goodbye. "Is she doing stuff like dates with you?" Namjoon asks the younger. "She's been down lately. Friendly dates and listening to her might aid her broken heart. This could be an observation too." Jimin says as he flicks his pages, Namjoon nodded at his words. "She's a siren."

"Excuse me?" Jimin looked at the blond. "I have to go. I think I need to work on my mixtape. See you Jimin." Namjoon arranged his stuff and walked out of the library. The younger stared at the door that Namjoon left. He sighed and continued to study for his exam. "What's wrong with that guy?"

A man with deep brown hair and tall walked in pissed. "You know how he is." The librarian chuckled, "Sehun why? Aren't you supposed to be class?" The brunette asked, placing a pile of grey books on the desk. "This is my shift. I have two hours left and yay sleep." Sehun guy replied with a less enthusiastic tone. "Oh by the way his name is Kim Namjoon." He said as he returned the pile into the shelves behind him. "I heard my dad is remarrying another woman. I hope he's not my step brother." The brunette sighed, "Off I go, see you Sehun."

Jimin rushed after his last subject in the morning. He found Haneul at a sidewalk restaurant, sitting down. Jimin placed his bag on the other chair. "Thanks for coming." Haneul smiles as he sits across her. They started to order and talk about casual stuff. "You never answered my question, who rejected you?"

Haneul dropped her spoon and sighed. "You really wanna know?" Jimin gulped and said, "you don't have to.. I mean I'm not like intruding your privacy---I'm asking as a friend of course."

"You don't have to Haneul-"

"It's.."

"Min Yoongi."

Took me long to update.
Maybe 20 chapters or more..
I'm not quite sure bec school is coming up ;(