•07•

Jimin had a unusual feeling, he couldn't focus on his shift. Taehyung unaware of that, Jungkook was on his mind 24/7. Anyways, Jimin had always been straight. Yoongi turned his tables too early, guessing the junior liked his own move. Repeatedly touching lips, reminiscing the heat and touch he left as a mark.

"This is wrong." He mutters, standing from his chair. People in the pool suddenly moved away, a faint squirm from the middle.

"The kids are drowning!!"

Jimin checked it, two kids drowning slowly. He kicked Taehyung's feet before jumping into the water. He swam fast towards the drowning kid and went back to the surface.

"Okay kid?" He rubs her back, coughing out too much water. "T-Thanks oppa!" She stutters, Jimin hurriedly got a towel from his seat and wrapped it around the small girl. Another one followed her, a brother? "I told you not to follow me." He says sternly until he coughs. The young girl only pouted and looked away. "Thank you hyung." The brother said before walking away with the girl. Jimin stood up and ruffled down his damp hair. He glanced back at the pool, Yoongi just rose up from the water, his hair was wet which was..kind of seductive.

"That idiot wasn't drowning, he was plainly tricking his sister." He says, as he got nearer to Jimin. "Bastard." Jimin follows as he looked at back the siblings, the brother earned a pinch from his mother. "He got served." The raven laughed, Yoongi heard him laugh for the first time. He wanted to hear it again but he has to wait for a better moment. "This is why I don't like kids." The older says, sighing.

Haneul comes to them, "Hello gentlemen." She greets, "Why are you soaking wet? Especially you Yoongi, you're a Dj not a life guard."

"A fucking kid tricked me." Yoongi replies. Haneul let out a soft chuckle. Jimin smiled at  her and went back to his seat. Taehyung was observing ther scene, something wasn't right. He told Jimin that he had to talk at the lockers after he'll change. They left, Yoongi kept his gaze on his back, ass I mean. Haneul kept his attention on her.

"Jimin I-"

"I know, you're dating Jungkook."

"How?" Jimin chuckled at his reply as he took off his shirt. "I saw you kissing last night." He got a fresh red tank from his locker, making Taehyung dropped his jaw. "Fuck. That's why you were Yoongi hyung?"

"I just met him midway, don't let your gross mind think a prediction." Jimin glared as he put on the tank top. Taehyung was chuckling as leaned in the lockers. They went back to their spot and Haneul and Yoongi was still there talking. Yoongi eventually left her, walking past Jimin. "I wonder what could've happen?" Taehyung whispers while Jimin shrugged. She left also.

"You okay?" Hoseok patted his shoulder lightly. They had just their practice, break time. Jimin was studying his notes, being a Psychiatrist wasn't easy. Hoseok had taken up Performing Arts and wanted to be a Dance Instructor, so it'll take his body to the limits. "Test?" He sits beside the raven. Jimin nodded, all the classes he taken up on his major, was written on a thick black binder of his.

"You're going to be a great Psychiatrist, Jimin." Hoseok patted his back which made the younger smile. His phone vibrated and took the call. "Babe? Ah.. I'm here with Jimin-ah..Yep we'll be done in a few. Love you."

Jimin knew Hoseok was straight, he kissed and loved a girl. He couldn't say anything, Yoongi kissed him and he responded or He liked Haneul, does she even know? This was a crucial issue he had to confirm soon. Hoseok told him to finish their practice before he could go on a date with his girl.

"Am I really gay?"

Short chap srry guys :/