•10•

Jimin slept in his arms soundly.

It's 6 am in the morning, the party ended last 4. Yoongi told him to sleep, they had 5 rounds already. Jimin agreed in the end. The smell of fresh mint stayed on him, Jimin liked it. Yoongi shifted, hugging him tightly. "You awake baby boy?"

Jimin shook his head no, he doesn't want to move just yet. Yoongi smiled and kissed his forehead. "Daddy, let's sleep more." The younger snuggled into his chest. He stroked his raven hair as he was trying to get some sleep. Yoongi seemed to be attracted to this male, beautiful boy rather. He smiles before sleeping back again.

"I see." Taehyung smiled.

Jimin had butt cramps, this was the result. Jungkook freely joined them at lunch every now and then. "You two are quiet compatible." He added, mixing his juice. Jimin ate his sandwich silently as the two began teasing him. Yoongi passed by and spotted Jimin, he smiled ghostly before sitting beside the young boy. "Hey."

"Look who's here?" Jungkook giggled.

Jimin glanced at Yoongi, blushing immensely. The senior chuckled and slung his arm around him, "No need to be shy." He smiles. "We did it right?" He whispers huskily. Yoongi moved away and smiled at his friends. Waking up in an underground apartment and went home two days after, wasn't bad as he thought. Mrs. Kim had been informed by Taehyung that'll he'll be home soon and some unnecessary matters.

Taehyung had confirmed that he's gay, he heard their noise while passing by with Jungkook to find a room. He's glad that he'd been laid with someone who's worthy. By the looks of it, Jimin enjoyed it. Yoongi, he never knew he could get interest from guys. He only cared Haneul, guessing he found out her real colors. He doesn't like Haneul actually but he needs a job for his family and college allowances.

Jimin walked with Yoongi often. People didn't mind, they thought it was just 'friends' but they used their freetime wisely. Jimin had heavier classes then Yoongi's. Exams were all over his head. Gladly, Yoongi was a great help with some logical subjects the younger had. Well study time gets sexual sometimes.

"Why am I studying in your place even?" Jimin closed his books and placed it inside his bag. "Because I'm tutoring you, idiot." Yoongi watched him arranged his stuff. Jimin muttered something under his breath, making not the older not to mind him. "This dumbass.." He mutters lowly, Yoongi heard him. "What? Did you say something?" The senior asked. Jimin turned to him and smiled fakely. "Nothing. Thanks for tutoring me."

"Come on baby boy, you said something..." Yoongi leaned closer to him. "Yoongi hyung no-" Yoongi stared at him intently. "Not this again." Jimin sighed, averting his gaze. The senior pushed him down on the floor, "Daddy don't go hard on me." Jimin squeaked.

"Now to our next lesson, Daddy is gonna teach you."

Is this the start?

I don't know why, I like daddy kinks lmao. I'll definitely edit Personal Property and Comeback when I have time :/ school opening is coming in my country.