•13•

Jimin woke up around 7 am.

He slipped away from Yoongi without waking him up. He grabbed his boxers and shirt, thinking of what to cook. He ruffles his hair as went down to the kitchen. He decided to make a simple meal, omelettes and bacon. He tried not to make a mess or burn his kitchen. He brewed coffee after setting the table. Pouring from the container, he takes a small sip.

He places the mug down, sighing and smiling. "Morning." Yoongi kisses him behind, fresh scent of mint from his mouth. Jimin smiled and returned him a peck on lips before grabbing two mugs towards the table. Yoongi tasted coffee on his lips, "damn." He thought. They sat across each other, digging in their own meal.

"What day is today?" He asks as he washes the dishes. Yoongi leaned by the counter, drinking his coffee. "It's Friday." Jimin remembered he had shifts today. Once he finished cleaning the kitchen, Yoongi pushed him up on the counter. He runs his hands against his thigh, making Jimin moan. The younger pulled him into a heated kiss. Yoongi always like his way of kissing him.

"We should clean up." Jimin breathes shallowly. "One last baby.." Yoongi bites his lower lip, the younger gave in. His wet muscle slipped in Jimin's mouth, gripping his waist. Jimin stopped him and grinned messily, "I have a shift today. Please do reconsider, Yoongi hyung."  The older pouted and placed him down. "But shower with me. It won't take that long." He winked at the younger, he nodded and sighed. They went to the bathroom and took a quick shower as he promised.

"So you won't fall." He cheekily grins as he puts the younger's arm around his waist. Jimin pouted as they drove off to their workplace. Yoongi parked it, Jimin ruffled his hair before they walked in together. Haneul wasn't there, Jimin shrugged the thought off.

"Where, How, when and why?!" Taehyung scrambled to them as he saw Jimin entering the employees' lobby. Yoongi kissed Jimin's cheek before going to his radio studio as the Dj of the water park. "Are you damn serious?" Taehyung chuckled as they walked by the pool area. "You fucking made out again. Are you the Jimin I know?" He added another giggle. Jimin pushed Taehyung away, falling into the pristine area of the pool.

Jimin sat on his spot, watching Taehyung rise from his drenched result. "What is that floating?" The raven pointed behind Taehyung's back. "Oh shit." He quickly grabbed it and ran to their spot. The raven roared in laughter, knowing it was. "Leave your condom in the bag, you hoe." He whispers into his ear. The red haired pouted and shifted in his seat. "Is Jungkook coming?"

"Duh! Yeah. He works here, just recently. As a live singer."

"He can sing?"

"He's at the Music Club with Yoongi hyung."

"Why don't you collab with Yoongi hyung? It's been awhile you  sang." Taehyung suggests. Jimin remembered his memory of singing, he was at Busan. Taehyung visited him there and so many people enjoyed. It was a party of three progressing business and Jimin's was part. Blessed with good luck and finance, everything went smooth.

Until that bankruptcy.

Yas another short chappy to cool down your faces from the previous one. ;) #sharpreadersunit I'm looking for you.