•23•

"Jimin, please come to my party at the end of summer!"

Hoseok patted the younger's shoulder. "Ah..sure hyung." Jimin smiled. "Okay! Yoongi and others will come with you right? Of course they will!"

Jimin chuckled at elder's expression. "We need practice."

Days came by like lightning. Jimin was at the terminal with his friends and boyfriend of course. "I hope you guys didn't forget anything." Mrs. Kim fixed Taehyung's collar. "Have a safe trip son, give Jimin's mom my cooking once you get there." She added. "Of course eomma." Taehyung smiled, giving her a peck on the cheek. "Have a safe trip you 4!"

As we got in the bus, we were at the back row. "It's gonna be a long trip." Jungkook muttered. Yoongi had his hand behind his back for support while the other is interwined with Jimin's. The trip wasn't bumpy, it was silent. Jimin had his head on Yoongi's stiff shoulder, sleeping together.

"Hello?" Jihyun's morning voice made Jimin chuckled. "Is eomma home?"

"Yeah she..is-" Jihyun's figure was seen on his clear window. "Hyung!" He ran out from the front door. Jimin set down his phone and gave his brother a hug. Yoongi looked at them happy, Jihyun was already shedding to much tears. "Hyung! You could've told me you were coming home!" He said, moving away as he wiped off tears on his face. "Jihyun what's the noise about?" A beautiful lady came out, dropped her book as soon she saw Jimin.

"My son?" She slowly walked towards him. "Eomma." Jimin hugged her. "Welcome home. We missed you."

"Eomma.. This is Taehyung, Jungkook and that's Yoongi hyung."

"They are all handsome men. I heard you had a boyfriend..you little boy." She pinched Jimin's cheek playfully. "Min Yoongi, Mrs. Park." Yoongi said. "Not bad taste son.. Come, let's get inside." Mrs. Park went inside with Jungkook and Taehyung. Jihyun catched up with them inside. "Your mom is quiet nice." Yoongi said as they got in. "She's embarrassing me because she proved that I'm gay." Jimin pouted. His boyfriend kissed his forehead, "You're still cute."

They talked about their lives in Daegu, Mrs. Park was delighted. Taehyung spilled on how Jimin met Yoongi. "A typical Work love story eh?" Jihyun joked as he grabbed his own drink. Jimin glared at his brother which made him shrug. "Yoongi, how's your family?" Mrs. Park asked, the grey haired man placed his drink down. "They're at Japan right now, they'll meet Jimin soon."

"You have a nice family." Yoongi said as they walked over the shoreline. Jimin's family suggested to visit the beach. "Jihyun grown too, he's like Jungkook." Jimin looked over the three boys from a far. Taehyung felt like an elementary student than the two younger boys. "I hope dad sees you."

"Hearing your dad makes me nervous."

"Don't be babe." Yoongi smiled cheekily. " Jimin pushes him into the water then runs away. "Yah! Jiminie!" Yoongi splashes water madly. Jimin stops and watch him frown between the low waves. "Come here punk!" Yoongi ran on sand as Jimin started to make his move. They ran on the shoreline happily.

Jimin looked back and lost Yoongi's sight. He stopped and looked around, he wasn't there. "Breathe Jimin." He reminded himself. The world was drilling him without his sight. "Caught ya!" Yoongi hugged him behind and covered his eyes. "Shh.. I'm right here." He whispered to his ear. Jimin smiled, the scent of ocean waves and salty waters was luring him. He slowly leads him to a place, Jimin can't help but felt the excitement.

"What the hell?!" Jimin rose from the waters, seeing Yoongi laugh. He pulled his boyfriend off guard to the water. "Yah!" Jimin splashed water on his face. Yoongi can't afford to lose at this fight. (A/n: I feel like it's Grease wtf) They had their water fight as the others joined them as well. Mr. Park talked with Yoongi at a moment, the young man gave positive attitude to Jimin's dad.

"I like Yoongi." Mrs. Park told his son. Jimin smiled at his mother as he helped him set the table. "He was rude at first but he's a sweetheart when you get to know him.." He said which made her laugh.

"Jihyun!"

Taehyung's voice echoed which caught their attention. Jihyun was carrying an unconcious body in his arms. "Someone drowned?" Mrs. Park asked.  He laid down the girl and did CPR.  The girl coughed out water, Jihyun's expression twisted. "You?!"

"Youngji. Shim Youngji." She said shyly. "Why are you committing suicide?"

"I have nothing to do in life! My parents abandoned me and I live in an orphanage."

Jihyun scoffed, "She's annoying, I'm leaving." He left the tent. "Park Jihyun!" Mrs. Park called, "aish that kid. Eat up Youngjin."

Jimin and Yoongi exchanged glances and went off for another stroll on the beach.

Should I make a spin off?