•12•

Pls runaway, if u want your soul to be pure. This a detailed smut, if you do please..read at your own risk. Jhameel's voice is husky, dare to listen. Make it enjoyable? Repeat the music until you're done reading this sin-ish chapter. Please don't bash for fuck sake, I don't want to hurt anyone with my work.

Yoongi knew his friend left his apartment.

Jimin went inside, switching the light on. Yoongi stopped him from doing it, pulling his wrist. "The dark is better." He says, pinning him on the wall. The dominance was drilling him in, many things he wanted to do with this young pretty boy. "But we're just in the living
room-"

"Be patient, no lube for today."

He said walking towards the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water. Jimin followed him, Yoongi stared at him as he opened the fridge. "Yoongi hyung-"

-I say ah

Yoongi cut him, sucking his lower lip teasingly. Jimin hugged him tight, as they walked towards his bedroom. Yoongi had his hands busy with the younger's bottom. Jimin fell on his back as his shirt was removed. Yoongi kissed his toned skin, biting it teasingly. The younger whimpered as he tries to unzips his own shorts. Yoongi grins as he helps the struggling younger with his problem.

Yoongi slipped his shorts smoothly, Jimin pulled his shirt over his head. The younger pulled him into a kiss, running his fingers through his grey hair. The older fisted the sheets on control for his balance. He broke the kiss, sucking the exposed skin on his neck. Jimin moaned, Yoongi enjoyed his voice, loading him more fuel.

-Cause baby, oh my, well it's unfair

Yoongi moves down, leaving traces
of his marks. He pulls down his boxers with his teeth, Jimin shivers at his touch. The older kisses his stomach, before teasing it's head. Jimin whimpers as his tongue flicked around his shaft. The younger never felt so pleased by his touch, his daddy's touch. He took his virginity..so suddenly. Yoongi bobs his head down and up, Jimin shriek with melodious moans. Repeating his daddy's name, pinching the white sheets. The raven came, filling Yoongi's mouthfuls of his seed.

-oh my oh my oh my oh my FEISTY

"My, you taste so sweet." He wipes his mouth from Jimin's excess cum on his lips. Jimin seemed lost his control, he tries to breath normally. "Don't think that I won't tease you baby boy." Yoongi stuck 1 digit into his hole, Jimin moaned. The older ghostly smirks as he thrusts his finger inside him, the younger closes his eyes as he got teased. He added speed, Jimin shot cums on his stomach.

Yoongi pulled out his finger and unbuckles his belt. He positioned himself infront of his entrance, he kissed his 'baby boy's' plump lips before thrusting hard in him. "Daddy, slow down!" Jimin grabbed his forearms, it was totally different from using lube. Yoongi didn't listened as he rocked in his walls, Jimin was building up tears at the corner of his eyes. "It'll be gone, trust me baby." Yoongi kissed his salty tears away. Jimin placed his trust on him as he got into a painful ride.

-Oh my and I'm on fire
Oh my body's burning up
Oh my god the way you work

As he got into the pain, he asks more. Yoongi gave in his request, adding more deep thrusts. He came, Jimin could feel his seed filling him up. It was warm, the feeling was good. The older pulled out, breathing in air. He looked over the exhausted younger, running his fingers against his raven hair. Jimin sat up, crawling to Yoongi's lap. He could hear Yoongi's low breathing, "Daddy, I'll clean you."

"Baby boy-" Yoongi released a husky and exhausted moan as Jimin licked his member teasingly. The younger cleaned him before kissing his own daddy. "You naughty boy." Yoongi grunted. They connected their lips again, rough and long. Jimin tasted blood, Yoongi bit hard on his.

Yoongi leaned against the headboard, Jimin sat on his lap. The senior hugged him behind, sucking his skin on his shoulder. Jimin moaned as his shoulder went stingy from his sloppy kisses. Yoongi lift his chin as his hand grabbed his length. Sucking his exposed red skin while pumping his hard wood. "Daddy..."

-Those hips, those thighs, your lips, your body go

Jimin closed his eyes shut, he felt being drugged too much of lust. He didn't care about anything at the moment. As Yoongi loosely held his length, Jimin made his move. He rode on Yoongi's joystick, the older moaned his name wildly. The younger pulled his face for a rough kiss as he rode him. He came inside, they collapsed.

"Daddy?"

"Shut up. You'll be sleeping in my house for tonight." Yoongi kissed his forehead, "Daddy is tired right now."

Jimin smiles as he pulls up the sheets. Yoongi hugged him into a warm embrace before drifting into slumber.

This must be the longest smut (alone) chap. Let me know on the comments about it :^)) so I can improve with my shit. Why are you even reading this? XD