•21•

"I'm done, finally."

Yoongi ruffled his hair as he looked over to his sleeping lover. "Jimin, you should go to bed." He pats his lap. Jimin murmured and nodded, he got up and went to his room. "Why does he act like this?" The elder shook his head as he stretched before following Jimin. The younger was fast asleep which made the elder smile weirdly. "Shh, it's only me baby boy." Yoongi slid beside him and slumped his arm over his waist. Jimin turned around and gave him a kiss.

Just what Yoongi wanted.

Jimin curled up onto his chest as Yoongi's hands roamed on his back. "Is something wrong?" The younger shook his head. "I'm just tired." The older caressed his raven hair, helping him sleep back. "Just go to sleep. I ain't going anywhere." Yoongi kissed his forehead, Jimin smiled and pulled him closer to him. The younger had trouble sleeping these days, surely it was his upcoming midterms. But one thing he was bothered, his dreams. It was a spark of fright, losing Yoongi in one setting. Fire.. He only saw fire.

"Yoongi hyung?"

He couldn't see him, fire blocked their way.

"Jimin! Get out of here!"

"I can't leave you! Are you fucking serious?!"

"Jimin?"

Yoongi wiped his cold sweat off his forehead as the younger began crying. "D-Don't leave me." Jimin chewed his words as tears rolled down from his cheek. The elder hushes him, "I won't, I won't leave you Jimin." Jimin hugged him tightly, Yoongi knew he had nightmares as what Taehyung told him lately. He wiped his tears away, kissing him after. Jimin didn't let go of Yoongi for a long time, he needed affection. He was deeply troubled, those dreams scared him for life. "I love you." The younger murmured. "I love you too." Yoongi smiled before going back to sleep.

School was a silent torture.

Jimin was getting paranoid than usual on seeing sparks during some his periods. Namjoon tried calming down the younger but he would start crying silently. Some of his classmates knew his condition, he's fearing something in the future. Yoongi had double tasks on taking care of him. Taehyung and Jungkook were worried as well. "Jimin please. Don't think about it." Hoseok patted his back.

"I saw fire again." The younger squeak in his hoarse voice.

"Why fire?"

"It's like.. Yoongi and I are going to separate."

Hoseok stared at him as he drunk his water. "I don't want him away.. It's just unrealistic." Jimin sighed, he wanted to stop crying. He understands him, his dreams were consists of separation. "It was so hot, like someone was angry at us." The younger blurt out.

Hoseok wondered. Where did Namjoon went?

1:32 am crisis