•24•

They didn't stayed in Busan that long.

14 days only since most them work in the same time shift back at Daegu. "Be a good boy, Jihyun." Jimin patted his head, "I'm 19 hyung, isn't that childish?" Jihyun pouted, he laughed at his cuteness. The two hugged each other before moving to his mother. "Eomma take care alright?" Jimin hugged his mom.

"I've talked to Yoongi. He's quite a fascinating man." Mr. Park hugged his son, "Look out for my son, I trust in you Yoongi."

"Yes." Yoongi smiled. Just few talks before getting inside the bus. They also stopped by at Jungkook's house shortly. Mr. Jung was pleased to see his boyfriend and friends. Jungkook felt a bit sad that his older brother didn't come home as usual. "Don't worry about your hyung, I'll tell everything about you visiting here and send love to your mom from me."

They all board into the bus, waving at their love ones.

Week passed

Taehyung was gone and Jimin knows why. He sighed as he watched the kids play in the pool. Sehun passed by him and asked where's Taehyung. "His business." Jimin replied, ruffling his hair. "I saw him walking back towards here." Sehun said, talking the seat beside him. "Haneul is a bad girl huh?"

Jimin looked at him weirdly, "What's up with her?" Sehub sighed and fondly secure his hands, "She's so mean. I can't believe that she tried to separate a great ship." He said lowly on the last two words..'great ship' "what?"

"I mean, Her doings on you two."

Jimin nodded which made Sehun sighed in relief, "I think I saw Taehyung. See you." That signaled him to go away. "Bye hyung."

"Man, Kookie's getting rough." He sat exhausted, making Jimin cringe. They continued their shift until the end. Yoongi and Jimin went on a simple street date. The older wanted celebrate slowly before his day, taking him out on night dates. Mrs. Kim became Jimin's second mother which was a good sign for her, he wanted twins for some reason and Taehyung and Jimin were a perfect pair.

"Chimchim going out with Yoongi again? Geez you kids better control your life, it ain't easy." Mrs. Kim yelled from the kitchen, hearing Jimin's footsteps inside the living room. "Be home before 1am or I'll really tell your mom what's actually happening between the two of you." She pops her head from the doorstep, smirking. Jimin hang his head low while Mrs. Kim passed him something. "What's this-"

A pocket knife?

"I give my kids those, I see you're a divided twin of my son. I see you as my kid too, be safe." Mrs. Kim patted his shoulder before getting back to the kitchen. Jimin shove her gift in his pocket and went out. Yoongi was leaning by the lampost, looking at his phone.

"Shall we?" He turns to Jimin and smiles sheepishly.

They walked towards a convenience store then bought some ramen and soda. It was a cold night summer, no one knows why. "You sure you only need that?" Yoongi asked, heading towards the cashier. "Yeah." Jimin stood behind him.

They went to the park and ate their ramen. "The stars are beautiful huh?" Jimin smiled, looking at the dark sky.

"If we're away..Let's watch above and always remember that we are for each other." Jimin added making Yoongi cringe. "What?"

"It's just cheesy and stuff.."

Jimin pouted, "It's the only aid I can stand, I might return to Busan after college."

"Fine. For you Jimin." Yoongi sighed in defeat, kissing his lover underneath the crystal sky.

Omg how many days I didn't update this book.
Bec I was into emo bands x)
MCR!
Don't worry.. I still love kpop
I can't leave Squishy Suga