Love You Too

Zane's POV
I just screwed up, really bad. Travis doesn't seem like it, but he's very sensitive. He takes anything you tell him to heart, which is why I love him so much, but he gets hurt so easily, and I feel so bad that I was the one that hurt him. As he slammed my door shut, I just sat there in silence, putting my hands over my face.

He's going to get lost.. The voice in the back of my head said. I jumped off the couch, and opened the door, and ran after him in the night.

"TRAVIS!" I called out, tears in my eyes. I kept running, my side cramping, until I was on the street of my parents home. There he was standing, looking at it. "Travis!" I huffed and puffed, holding my abdomen.

"Zane...?" Travis weeps. Not hesitating, I put my hands on his face and locked lips with him, and he didn't hold back. He pulled away from me after a minute, and gazed at nothing, then his feet.

"Travis.. I didn't mean to hurt you.. I just.. I really like you but we haven't talked to you in a year and I just can't rush into a realationship," I told him, "but I still love you, I love you so much, you're the only thing I think about."

He nodded, and grabbed my hand. "Let's go home Zane." he said, and we started to walk in silence.

By the time we got home, we hadn't said a word to each other, there was some tension there and I don't know why it was there.

Travis's POV
I opened the door to Zane's house. He sat on the chair, and I sat on the couch. I started to scroll through my phone, when I came across an old picture of us, at prom, in suits, arms around each other.

"Zane! Look at this picture I found!" I called him over, breaking the silence. He looked over my shoulder, and laughed.

"I'm taller than you in that!" he giggled.

"I didn't notice that.. Youre only an inch taller though!" I laughed, and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Whatever!" he exclaimed, hiding his blushing face behind his sweatshirt.

The time went by, as we sat on the couch watching My Little Horsie, until it was about eleven.

"I'm going home Zane, sleep well." I kissed his forehead as I got up.

"Love you," Zane whispered.

"Love you too."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

A/N: I loved writing this chapter it was so cute! Thanks everyone for the support, you guys are great! Thanks for reading my story <3
I'd really appreciate a vote or comment, thanks again!

New chapter will be up tomorrow