Life Goes On - Pt. 2

-One Week After Pt. 1-

Zane's POV
"Do you have everything Travis?" I asked him as I bended over, zipping the last suitcase. He was leaving in three hours, which I am definitely not prepared for, but, whatever.

"I do, sweet cheeks!" Travis replied. I looked back at him, and he shifted his eyes from my butt to my face and then winked at me.

"Whatever, let's take your car," I groaned. I don't want to do this.

"Okayyy~" he cooed as we started to load the luggage into the car. I stared at him awkwardly, I'm going to miss you babe...

We hopped into the car, and buckled our seat belts. Travis got in the driver's seat and I was in the passengers, as he got onto the freeway. Some guy cut Travis off and he starting swearing, but nonetheless, we were downtown relatively fast.

"Zane, I'm going to miss you a lot," Travis said, his voice slightly cracking. He turned the car into a parking lot.

"I'm going to miss you too," I told him.

"Yeah..." He murmured as the rest of the drive had an eerie silence. I stared out the window, my thoughts consumed by him.

I love you, I'm going to miss you, but I have to support you no matter what.. Right? The car came to a stop, and before I knew it, we were sat down, waiting for Travis's flight.

"Travis.. I'm gonna really, really, be sad without you here.. But I'm happy you're taking this opportunity.. I just feel nervous about all of this," I said, my head resting on his shoulder. He ran his fingers through my hair,

"So am I, but it's going to be ok. It always will be Zane," he whispered back, putting an arm around my shoulder. "You could always move in with me,"

"No, I can't. I can't leave this town, I'm not ready as you are to start a new life, I'm just stuck.." He nodded and pulled me closer.

"It's okay Zane, I know that the people back here will take care of you," he reassured me with his words, but that didn't make the pain go away. I want him to take care of me.

"Change is scary Travis,"

"I know, but it will be alright,"

"Promise?"

"I pinky swear!" He put his pinky finger around mine, and I giggled, and we both soon burst out laughing. But, in all our glory, we were interrupted by the speaker.

The speaker boomed as it announced, "Flight B6 to New York City will be taking off in five minutes, please go to gate 5 to board,"

"That's my flight Zane," Travis murmured, as he wrapped his arms around me. I stood up on my toes and kissed him, putting my arms around his neck, as he wrapped his arms around my waist. We pulled away after a minute for air. People were staring at us, one lady was covering her child's eyes, but I could care less. "Zane, you know, no matter what, I may not be next to you, but I will always be with you." He put his hand over his heart, and I laid my hand on top of his.

"I love you, Travyboo," I cooed, holding back the tears forming.

"I love you too Zaney," he replied, his eyes glassy and his smile forced. We separated, and he walked into the tunnel, leaving me alone. I just stood there, watching as people ran around, rushing into flights. I looked, seeing Travis's plane leave. I turned to leave, and walked out, into the car. I let one tear fall after the next, until my face was red.

But as I left, I saw people getting out of cars. And then it hit me that,

No matter what happens, life goes on.

I grinned up at the sky, and drove out.

The pain was the worse I've ever felt, but life goes on. Travis will always be with me, here. I put my hand on my heart, and I drove away.

Travis would want me to be happy.

Be happy for him, be happy for yourself Zane.

You deserve it.

And then, we were both gone.

But we met once, we can meet again. This was far from over.

-x-x-x-x-

A/N: And that's the end of this book! Thank you to everyone who's supported my story, I appreciate it with the world.

The next book, Always With You, will be up on Friday. Thanks everyone!

Words: 758