Back Then

Travis's POV
It's the morning already, Zane's in my arms, still asleep. I move closer to him, until his eye flutters open.

"Good morning," I say, yawning after.

"Morning Trav," he mumbled groggily. I pulled the sheets up and go into the bathroom, and change into some spare clothes Zane had.

"I've got to go to work, I'll see you later," I told him, as I walked out of the bathroom.

"See ya sweetheart," Zane said as I walked out the door, across the street to drop off some stuff. I unlock the door to house and walk in. Dante is in the kitchen, cooking something.

"Hey Dante," I chirped.

"Hey Travis, where were you last night?" He murmured.

"At Zane's," I said hastily.

"Did you guys make up?" He questioned.

"Ya.. It's complicated, but we are back together." I explained. He nodded and continued what he was doing.

I walked over to Garroth's door, and knocked, to no response. The door creaked open, exposing a tired blond who's eyes were bloodshot.

"What do you want Travis?" He muttered.

"We are back together, we've made up."

"Okay, now let me get back to what I was doing."

"Which is?"

"Not your buisness!" He exclaimed and slammed the door. I rolled my eyes and went back into my room and put my clothes away, changed, and got in the car, as I drove off to the office. (i don't know what trav's job would be)

Zane's POV

I'm still laying in bed, I don't really want to get up. My legs are hurting a lot, but that's my fault. It takes all my will but I stand up and walk into the bathroom, looking at the cuts on my legs from glass the night prior. I shudder and put on a baggy t shirt and grey sweatpants, and turn on the TV, to the news, and slowly my eyes close and I think back to high school.

Travis! I called out as we walked down the pier. He ran to catch up with me.

What is it Zane? He asked, panting from exhaustion.

The ferris wheel! We haaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvveeeeeee to go on it!

But I hate heights!

Please?

Only for you Zane, he said as we got up into one of the compartments. We sat down as the sun started to set. As se went up, the ferris wheel stopped right on top. Travis had been holding my hand the whole time, but he then leaned in and kissed me, and I kissed back. It may have been a week before senior year, but I could care less. It was then I realized that just because he's my first love doesn't mean we will break apart.

----

Travis! I hate airplanes!

Zane, don't you want to go to Manhattan though? We get to share a room!

Of course I do! I-I just am scared though.

I promise it will be okay, I'd never let anything happen to you. He then wrapped his arm on my shoulder as we walked on the plane, and sat in the back. The flight was quick as we talked the whole way.

As we got into our hotel room along with all of the other students, both of us rehearsed for the conference for student government, for sophomores. As the stars came out, we both headed to bed, and Travis wrapped his arms around me and kissed me, and neither of us held back.

As we went under the sheets in separate beds, he whispered,

I love you.

I love you too Travis, good night.

-x-x-x-x-

A/N: next chapter will be up tomorrow!

Word count: 610