Its All Falling Apart

Zane's POV
I stared at Travis as he sipped his latte. He's so cute, it's hard not to love him. As we finished our drinks, we walked across the street to the car. Checking my phone, it was already one. Time goes by fast when you're with the one you love.

As we hopped into the car, Travis turned on the radio to some blink-182 song, as we drove back to my house. He walked me in, and kissed my cheek as I unlocked the door.

"I'm glad you came along today Zaney," he said, twirling his pearly hair around his finger.

"I am too, thanks for taking me." I told him.

"Before I go, I need to tell ya something,"

"What's up?"

"Garroth and Laurance are a thing, don't tell them I told you though!"

"I knew they weren't just bros," I exclaimed. Garroth never seems to be completely straight. Neither did Laurance. "Anyways I'll see you later boo," I told him, kissing his cheek.

"Love ya!" He said as he got back into his car.

I walked back inside, and laid on the couch. I love doing stuff with Travis, boyfriends or not, but I needed to rest, I didn't sleep last night. I cuddled with a blanket as I turned on My Little Horsie, when my phone buzzed.

Travis: heyy zaney, we are having a party tonight at the house, come over 😗

Zane: k what time

Travis: 7:00, everyone's going to be here, can't wait to see you tonight

Zane: me too, see you tonight boo

Travis: love ya 😘

Zane: love you too hun

I shut off my phone. I swear we aren't dating, but it's so weird that we act like we are. Deep in my heart I wish we were, but I'm not ready to admit that yet, I'm not even ready to come out!

I binged My Little Horsie until 6:00, and then started to get ready. Flattening the hair, changing clothes, showering, everything. Plus some breath mints in my pockets in case I have to kiss someone, hopefully Travis after this whole ordeal.

I walked down the street to Trav's, and met Aphmau, Aaron, Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn, and Vylad by the crosswalk.

"ZANE! It's been forever!" Aphmau exclaimed, pulling me into a hug. I hugged her back, and pulled away, seeing Aaron raise an eyebrow at me.

"Hey Zane~San!" Kawaii~chan said in her high pitched voice. Katelyn just waved her hand.

"Good to see you Zane," Aaron said through his gritted teeth, his arm around Aphmau protectively.

"You too Aaron, it's been awhile." I said back. We hadn't had a good start in our friendship, but forgive and forget.

We all got to the door, and were let in my Dante. Walking in, I saw Travis in the kitchen, and winked at him.

As other people started to arrive (Nicole, Brendon, KiKi, Kenmur, Reese, Michi and Emmlyn.), everyone sat down on the couches and on pillows, chatting and eating brownies Kawaii~Chan made.

Travis sat down next to me, and we both stared at each other, and just chatted.

"GUYS! Let's do truth or dare!" Aphmau called out.

Everybody nodded, the occasional 'yea!', until everyone was ready.

"Okay, truth or dare Aaron?" Aphmau asked.

"Dare," he replied, grinning.

"Umm.. Get a can of whipped cream and spray it in your hair!" She giggled. Aaron grunted and did it, as everyone started laughing and snapping pictures.

"That was embarrassing.. Anyways, Kawaii~Chan, truth or dare?" Aaron asked.

"Kawaii~Chan says dare!" The meif'wa responded.

"Kiss Reese." Kawaii~Chan and Reese both blushed, until she hopped on his lap and started to kiss him deeply. Everyone was just staring until they pulled away for a minute.

"Haha.. W-We're going back home," Kawaii~Chan exclaimed frazzled, grabbing Reese's hand and rushing out the door with him.

"That was amazing!" Travis said, "they're such relationship goals!" Katelyn grunted and furrowed her eyebrows at him, but she didn't know that his comment wasn't directed at her.

"Since Kawaii~Chan left, I'll continue." Dante said, "Truth or dare Travis?"

"Dare!" Travis said grinning. I just was looking at him, creepily. I guess that's what happens when you're in love.

"Okay.. I dare you to kiss Katelyn!"

"Sorry, I've got a boyfriend already," Travis responded. Everybody looked confused, until he grabbed me, and kissed me on my cheek. I'm red as a tomato, I can't believe he just did that. I'm not ready to come out... What hurts most is that he knew that. The tears are coming down my face and they won't stop.

Travis's POV
All the girls in the room were screaming and fangirling, but I was just looking at Zane who was still sitting there shocked and red.

"Are you okay Zane?" I whispered to him.

"I'M NOT OKAY TRAVIS! I WASN'T READY TO COME OUT! PLUS WE ARENT EVEN DATING! I-I NEED TO GO!" He yelled at me, tears rushing down his face. He got up and left the house, slamming the door.

Everyone looked at me. This is my fault. I just screw up everything don't I?! Garroth looked so angry at me, but I could care less.

"Party's over. Everyone leave.. NOW!" He said, deep anger was sensible. Everyone just scrambled out and left, leaving Garroth, Laurance, Dante, and I alone. Dante went into his room, followed by Laurance.

"Travis... HE'S MY BROTHER! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HIM?!" Garroth screamed at me, his fingers locked into a fist, his face red and his eyebrows furrowed.

"I-I didn't mean to hurt him.. I love him so much and I just fucked everything up!" I yelled back, tears in my eyes. "YOU DON'T KNOW NEARLY HOW BAD I FEEL! I LOVE HIM WITH MY WHOLE HEART!"

"Leave. Come back when you've made up with him." Garroth muttered in spite. I went out the door and sat on the curb.

"Everything's falling apart!" I cried to myself, as I sat on the curb. Everything is falling apart, and it's your fault.

-x-x-x-x-

A/N: I feel so horrible writing this, poor lil babies.

Thanks for a hundred views earlier today though! You guys are amazing!

Next chapter will be up tomorrow!

Word count: 1050