Invincible

Zane's POV
It's been only five minutes since he did it, since he outed me. I'm sitting here in the kitchen crying, my eyes bloodshot. There's just a stabbing feeling in my chest and it won't go away.

I look over at the wall, which is a picture of him and I at Manhattan for student government. I remember that trip so well, we had our first kiss on that trip. He had pulled me close in the hotel room and kissed me, it was both our first kiss. He's the only one I want to kiss but now...

"I CAN'T DO THIS!" I screamed, tearing it the photo off the wall, and throwing it on the ground. The glass of the frame shattered everywhere, and I just stood there.

"Damn it.." I cried, on my knees, glass poking through my jeans. My eyes were blurred, but as I picked up the picture in the rummage, my heart beated faster.

Why do you make me feel like this? How can you hurt me so bad, tear my life apart, and somehow I'll still come crawling back to you?

I'm in the bathroom now, picking the glass out of my legs, blood in the sink, and a box of band-aids on the counter. The doorbell is ringing, but I refuse to go downstairs.

The door opened, and I hear footsteps. It's Travis, I know it. I don't want him to see what happened to the picture, but there's somethings you just can't help.

The footsteps are coming closer, until the door opens, and he sees me in my boxers trying to cover up the wounds from the glass.

"Z-Zane.." Travis mumbled. I just stayed silent. "Zane, I'm sorry."

"Obviously," I replied.

"Well? Aren't you going to break up with me and tell me to never get near you again?! It's what I deserve."

"I don't feel that way... Travis, I-I don't know how to feel." I was looking at the floor. I'm in my underwear, I could care less.

"What am I supposed to do then? I want to kiss you, but you'll push me away, but if I leave you'll want me back here again. What do you want me to do Zane?"

I put my finger over his lips, then put my hands on his cheeks, and I kissed him. Not a soft kiss, but everything.

He pulled away from me, "I don't ever want to hurt you again Zane. I never meant to hurt you," he whispered.

"Deep in my heart, I knew that." I whispered back. "I don't know what I'd do without you anyways Travis, 'cause you're the only thing I need anymore, you're the only thing that keeps the pain away, and you always make it come back when you leave."

He blushed at me, he was so flustered. It's cute though. He held me closer, and we kissed again, and I knew, I'd never let go of him again.

Love is painful, that's why it's invincible.
He makes me feel invincible.

-x-x-x-x-

A/N: Geez I love them so much 💞

Thanks again for all the support! Leave a vote or comment if you want <3 btw, thanks for 200 reads!

Word count: 545