Infinite - Pt. 1

A/N: It's with great sadness I confirm that there's only two chapters left... BUT.. The story is far from over. Part 2 of the finale will be up on Sunday. Enjoy my loves!

Travis's POV
I opened my eyes, as the sun peaked through the curtains. Zane was snuggled by my chest, his black hair to the side revealing his whole face, a rarity. He breathed in and out slowly, as his grip around me tightened. I snuggled into his hair and pulled the blanket up. I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep, until the room was filled with the sound of my ringtone. Reluctantly I turned to the bedside table and grabbed my phone.

"Hi, Travis, who's speaking?" I groaned, in the corner of my eye, I could see Zane moving out of bed and leaving me alone in his room.

"Travis Valkrum? This is the Gal'ruk association for the research of Enki, we are glad to inform you that we accepted you application!" A serene voice spoke on the other end. I gasped, as she continued on. The job of my dreams..  "So, will you be able to start work by next week? We can cover traveling expenses for you."

"Y-Ya.. That will work perfectly. I-I'll be there. Can my partner come with me?" I asked, sweat starting to run down my forehead.

"We only cover expenses for you, Mr. Valkrum, that's final," That's final. she hung up and I laid down in the bed again, my head colliding with the pillow. I have a serious dilemma...

Zane or my dream job?

Love or success?

-x-x-x-x Later That Night x-x-x-x-

"Travis? Are you okay? You've been down all day," Zane asked, gripping my hand tighter as our feet pounded in unison on the sidewalk. It was around eight and we wanted to go to the park, so we're walking there right now.

"Not really.. I got this job offer that I've been wanting my whole life.." I started but Zane cut me off, putting his finger over my lips playfully.

"Take it!" He said enthusiastically.

"It's across the country, and you wouldn't be able to come with me.." I explained, though Zane didn't want to hear it.

"You should take it. You've always been wanting to work at the Gal'ruk Research Center!" He smiled.

"But I won't be with you, Zane,"

"I'll always be with you Travis! I'll support you no matter what, even if it means we don't see each other. I-I'm okay with that." He stared down at his feet.

"I love you Zane,"

"Bah! I love you too Travy~" he said in a sing song voice. I giggled and smiled, pulling him closer to me, his head by the curve of my neck.

Zane's POV
Travis smiled slightly, and pulled me closer to his agile form. I stayed silent as we kept walking. There's something weighing me down, like I just dropped a weight in my stomach.

All that matters is that Travis is happy... Right?

I dismissed the negativity, I'm selfish anyways for trying to keep him with me 24/7.

I'm the selfish one.

We kept strolling until we came across the beach. Travis grabbed my hand and let me sit down. He soon followed, as the sun was starting to set. Summer nights like this are a bliss, I wish I could spend each one in this moment, with Travis, his subtle breathing and his arm wrapped around me.

I'm going to miss this.

Maybe I was wrong.

I don't want you to go Travis, please don't leave me.

I can't and don't want to be without you.

I'll always love you Travis, no matter how you hurt me, no matter if you abandon me.

My love for you is...

I N F I N I T E

-x-x-x-x-

A/N; Muhaha! Hitting you all right in the feels..

Anyways, sorry for not posting, school had been stressful, and too much work. Plus a little friend called a writers block came to visit. -.-

Thanks for all the support!!

Final chapter will be up Sunday!!!

Word count: 700