The First Time

Travis's POV
I have no idea what time I got home last night. But I can tell it was late, as I slammed my hand on my alarm. My eyes kept closing, but I got up nonetheless. Walking around the house, I started to recall last night with Zane, that cutie.

As I walked upstairs, I could hear something. Kissing. In Garroth's room. I put my ear against the door, and heard this.

"G-Garroth.. I can't come out ever.. Everyone is going to hate me.. I can't help that I love you."

"I don't care Laurance, I love you, and the whole world should know how much I love you."

I pulled my ear away from the door. Apparently Laurance and Garroth were a thing. Whatever. Knowing them, Garroth is going to accidentally mention they're a couple, and that will be it. I shrugged and walked away, leaving them to do their thing.

After breakfast and getting dressed, I sat on the couch. Laurance walked into the kitchen and started pouring cereal.

"Laurance! So you and Garroth are a thing?" I teased.

"Wh-WHAT! N-No, we're bros.. Haha.." He laughed awkwardly, and turned away to hide his red face.

"Well Laurance, if you're so worried about coming out, don't be. I'm bisexual, it's pretty obvious. You shouldn't be scared, you've got a great guy." I chuckled.

"I'M NOT GAY TRAVIS!" He exclaimed, Garroth walking in at the exact same time he said it.

"You aren't?" Garroth asked, laughing. "You're pretty gay to me!"

"AM NOT! TRAVIS THINKS WE ARE A COUPLE!" Laurance exclaimed, his face even more red.

I couldn't help it and started laughing at them. This was hilarious, they were just making more and more obvious.

"Only if you wanna be a couple babe," Garroth said, wrapping his arms around Laurance's hips.

"Geez, what a bunch of lovebirds. Pfft.. You're obviously a thing, I overheard you guys earlier." I told them, "You guys go well together. And Laurance, I never knew you were so hot headed. You sound like Katelyn!" I chuckled, as Laurance's face got redder.

"Anyways, I'm going to get coffee, I'll see you guys later." I exclaimed, and walked out the door, before either of them could respond.

I got in the car and decided to stop at Zane's house. I rang the doorbell and he came out quickly.

"Wanna get coffee with me?" I asked him.

"Sure, let's go." He said as he got in the car with me.

The drive was short, just Zane and I singing tøp's cover of Can't Help Falling In Love together, humming to the ukulele.

We walked into the StarBucks, as I ordered a latte, and Zane ordered some weird passion fruit iced tea.

"So Zane, how are you doing?" I asked as we walked down the street.

"Better now that I'm with you," he said.

"Awwe, you're so sweet, sweetheart." I told him, making him blush slightly.

"Remember when we first met Trav?" He asked.

"Remember it like it was a movie."

Flashback: The First Time They Met:

It was the beginning of my sophomore year. I'd been at Phoenix Drop High for a year now, and had bonded with Garroth, Laurance, and Dante. Basically the three musketeers plus Travis.

I'd been walking to lunch, when I bumped into Zane causing him to fall over. He was in most of my classes but he was in his own personal bubble of unhappiness and hatred, that I never really noticed him.

"Zane! Are you okay?" I asked, grabbing his hand and pulling him up.

"I-I'm fine," he said, our eyes meeting. He was very handsome, which I had never noticed. He had different proportions which complimented him. He was handsome in a different kind of way.

He quickly got up and walked away towards the library. Intrigued, I followed him, to find him on one of the computers.

"Why aren't you out with everyone else? Aren't you hungry?" I asked him.

"I'm fat, and I don't have anyone to sit with anyways. Why do you care?"

"You aren't fat, and because I want to be your friend."

"Doubt it."

"I'll prove it to you. You aren't what meets the eye Zane, you're not ordinary."

"I don't care, Travis. You're just a womanizer, I don't see why you want to be around me. We are polar opposites."

"Who said I only liked women Zane?"

His eyes shot wide open, as he realized that I wasn't just some fuck boy.

"I'll sit with you, why not?" He said, getting up and putting his backpack over his shoulder, as we walked to the cafeteria together.

End of the flashback

-x-x-x-x-

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter! Thanks for 90 reads, your support keeps me going! <3 This was a bit of a longer chapter, which I personally like :> Hope you guys also like the Gaurance. I ship it so hard hehe

Next chapter will be up Friday