Natalies pov

It fells so weird being here again I truly loved dauntless but I was in love and it wasn't safe for me here. I have always been scared that my beautiful daughter would be figured out down here but I know now she can protect herself. It is selfish of me but I'm curious of what her and four were doing last night. I know I told Andrew not to pry but I can't help but think what are two dauntless prodigies doing out that late. There must be something going on here that the other leaders don't know about. I got up and tiptoed down the stair as do not wake any one up. When I get down there though I see Beatrice already up, and she has a blanket wrapped around something in her hands. She shot me a soft smile and motioned me forward. I slowly walked to her because she made a be quiet motion. When I got there I saw the thing wrapped up is a little girl my eyes bulged out of my head. No that can not be hers and fours child please I pray let it not be so. We both sat down on her love seat. "I know this looks bad mom but let me explain." She said. I nodded for her to continue. She smiled gratefully "Her name is Olivia, Max said that he had heard complaints coming from neighbors that there was always constant crying coming from one of the apartments." The little angel started whimpering and tris made cooing sounds and put her up to her shoulder and started patting her back. I smiled she's a natural and seem to know exactly what to do. "Anyways, Max checked it was the room Olivia and her father in nothing but blood was staying, Mom he was abusing this sweet little girl and when me and four figured out we had to get her out." "I promise this was both of our decisions and I know we're young but with everything that happened in fours life we just couldn't imagine her anywhere else." In the end it was her and fours choice and the little girl after everything she's been through deserves a loving home and they can give her that. So I smiled "Can I hold her." Tris smiled very happily and handed her to me. I look down at the girl how someone could hurt a girl so innocent and so beautiful the world may never know but I do know in the family she's in now it will never happen again. "Hi little one I'm your grandma Natalie and I'm going to love you so much I'm never going to let someone hurt you again your so beautiful." I whispered quietly. I looked up at my daughter, my brave selfless daughter, she grew up so much here. "Beatrice my brave brave daughter I am so proud of you, you will make this little girl so happy." She had tears in her eyes when I was finished. "Thank you mom for the support I know I can't ask for everyone to get it but I'm so happy you're not questioning this we just want Liv to be happy." Four then came downstairs and smiled at all three of us. He came over and laid a kiss on his daughter and tris forehead. "Good morning Tris, Natalie." I smiled up at him while tris said "Good morning Tobias." (Don't forget Natalie knows) I took one look at the while four took his daughter from my hands and I knew then they were gonna make this city change for the better I've already noticed the way the Dauntless have been acting is different. I know it's because of them maybe hopefully faction before blood slowly looses meaning.

(MAYBE A LITTLE FORESHADOWING SO VOTE COMMENT UNTIL NEXT TIME)