Tris pov

Ugggh I just can't stand him. He thinks he's right about literally everything just because your erudite doesn't mean you know everything stupid nose. I just don't get what his problem is I'm seventeen and in our world an adult I can do whatever I want when I want. It's not like I'm the only seventeen year old with a kid either in dauntless that's the normal thing. For all I care he can move to the factionless side of town and all the ex dauntless can have a go at him. He's just so narrow minded. At least my parents approve I could care less. I hope Chris and Will don't let him live with them and he'll just have to figure it out. My poor liv started crying when she heard all the words my poor baby. It's bad enough that I have to deal with mine tired faction. Let alone him. I don't know what he's going to do but I honestly could care less. Me and Four head straight to our office we have a lot of things that need to be done. We walked in and saw a ton of paperwork piled on both desk I groaned I absolutely hate paper work. "Tobias do you love me?" I murmured softly, he looked down at me "Of course I love you beautiful why?" I smiled brightly at him "Do you love me enough to do my paperwork." He winked at me his shoulders shaking with mirth "I love you Tris, but I don't love you that much do your own work lazy." I giggled at him "I'm not lazy I'm being resourceful." "I'm not one of you're recourses Bea if you just do it it won't take as long. I rolled my eyes knowing he was right but not wanting to admit it. I love my job but I don't love everything it entitles. I mean who wants to sit at a desk doing paperwork; if my boyfriend loved me enough he would be doing it. But nooooo that's to much to ask. It's just so boring who wants to sit a desk all day. "Can we just go shoot or something Four pleaseee?" Okay so maybe I'm whining but with all the other leaders in here we can't do what we normally do. Max has to be against Four and I dating or something. "No Six why don't you just do your job." He laughs while saying it taking the sting out of his words. "Because it's boring and no one wants to do boring things." I whined walking over and plopping myself down on his lap. His arms make their way around my waist and he breathes in my scent. I'm aware of all the leaders eyes on us; I'm also aware that I don't care what they think. He chuckles against my neck "Well six this is what we're paid for." "Can't we just be Factionless." I moped at least then I wouldn't have to do paperwork and have to fill all the leaders looking at us. "No baby we can't." He kisses my neck lightly "now go back to work." I groaned and got off his lap only seven more hours.