Tris pov

I'm so happy to see how much my mom approved. I know I can't ask it of everyone but I also know if she approves my dad won't be too far behind. I'm looking at four who is holding Olivia she looks so scared of not of him but being touched by a guy. She is allowing it though witch is a step closer then yesterday. I smiled happily they look so cute I love them both so much. Olivia started whispering quietly it's the first time I've herd her talk " Are you my new Mommy and daddy?". She said it so timidly that it broke my heart and one look at fours eyes he thought the same exact thing. "Yes my sweet little princess if you want us to be." She nodded shyly and his her head in the firm crook of his neck. We both smiled so big. My dad came downstairs and smiled at everyone but then saw Olivia and his eyes widened but he smiled slowly at her. "Hi little one" he whispered quietly. She smiled at him. We gave him pretty much the same explanation we gave mom. He took it great. " Beatrice while at first I was very upset and so angry that you left, I had never thought that my little girl would ever even think of leaving abnagation, I thought you were the most selfless girl I had ever laid my eyes on." He started I was about to start crying. "I had never imagined you'd choose these people I thought were hellions, but Beatrice, Tris, you have no idea what it means to me looking at the girl I raised for almost 17 years and seeing how brave yet selfless you are I love you so much my little love." I was crying so hard and I flew into my daddy's arms. I clung to him so tightly as if this was all a dream. At first he stiffened not used to the affection I was showing, but just as quickly he loosened up and held me so tightly. I smiled this is what I needed my daddy's approval it's exactly what I wanted. I had told Tobias that I don't care for my parents approval but that wasn't completely true I guess there would always be that small part of me that strived for it. "Thank you daddy I didn't think I needed to hear that but I did." I was bawling into his shoulder, and then he started to pull his fingers through my hair. "Shhh baby doll I know I've not acted the best since I got here but you must see it's so different seeing my baby girl living with a boy and in different colors I love you Bea no matter what color your in or what your virtue, faction before blood or not Id rather have you then my faction" he finished lifting my chin and smiling at me so affectionately and it made my heart soar to know how proud my daddy was of me. "Now," he said chucking "may I meet my shy little granddaughter." I pulled away from my dad and smilies at my boy friend who proceeded to give Olivia towards my dad and pulled me towards him by my waist. We were both incredibly happy this was different but a really good different it meant a lot to me to hear everything my daddy said. "Hi Liv I'm your Popie and we are so happy to have you in our little family." She smiled brightly at home and I was so happy to see her coming out of her shell. He smiled just as brightly if not bigger he kissed both of her cheeks and she giggles softly. It sounded like music to my ears. "Yes baby doll and I can't wait to get to know you and your daddy." I couldn't believe what I was hearing while at first he didn't seem like he approved of any of this but looking at it now it just seemed like he just had to learn a bit more about dauntless. I can finally see what my mom saw when she looked at me and Caleb. My dad looked at me and Tobias "I like you a lot son I'd really like to get to know you without my daughter around just me and you." " I'd like that a lot sir maybe when Liv is able to stay quiet in the night that way tris doesn't have to deal with her alone." My dad nodded and just by that I knew he definitely approves and that couldn't make me happier my two favorite guys getting along I couldn't imagine anything going better. "Alright we've got work today so I guess we should go get this princess dressed and go get breakfast." We all smiled at each other and went to get dressed.

(SO REALY LONG CHAPTER BUT REALY LETS YOU SEE THE RELATIONSHIP I ALWAYS IMAGINED BETWEEN TRIS AND ANDREW OR QUITE FRANKLY ANY FATHER AND DAUGHTER)