3

Lexa POV-

I arrived at my house and parked up my car on the drive way, I walked into my house and let out a huge huff slamming my bag down on the hanger. I walked into my kitchen to get a bite to eat when my sister Anya jumped on my back and wrapped her arms around my neck to try and wrestle with me... I flipped her over my back and pinned her down to the ground as she let out a high groan whilst laughing.

"I taught you well little one" Anya laughed tapping my shoulder,

"Yeah good enough for me to beat your ass" I smirked helping her up off the floor,

"How was school kiddo?",

"Usual nothing different" I shrugged grabbing the food out of the fridge for my sandwich,

"I heard there's a new girl at your school, and her mom works at the hospital apparently she's like the best doctor around" Anya took a bite of my sandwich but I grabbed it back,

"Yeah there is a new girl, why would I care though" I laughed walking up to my room.

-

I lay on my bed listening to music when I got a text from one of my friends.

Ontari - Hey lex! There's s party at Gustus's if you want to join?,

Lexa - No thanks I'm just chilling with Anya tonight.

I got up and sighed and went downstairs to see my sister she only visited a few times every few moths so I needed to spend time with her. I sat down on the couch next to her and she put a film on the tv and gave me a weird look.

"What Anya?" I giggled eating popcorn,

"What's going on with you? You got offered to go to a party you haven't gone when your whole reputation is being a bad ass and a party queen",

"Just don't feel like going out tonight that's all",

"You sure you're okay lex?" She rubbed my arm and I just gave her a soft smile.

-

I woke up from my alarm and got into the shower and got dressed for school. I looked in my closet I just usually wear like flannels or leather jackets so I just go for my leather jacket black skinny ripped jeans and my white shoes. I gave Anya a hug and walked out and got inside my car to drive to school.

I pulled up at the school into my usual spot and wasn't surprised to find all all my group sitting on their cars and throwing things at each other laughing.

"Lexa!" They all cheered and I gave them a little laugh and jumped onto Indra's hood and joined in the conversations.

We were all laughing and joking when I saw Octavia Blake's car pull up in her usual spot, I looked back at my group but couldn't help but turn when I saw blonde in the corner of my eyes... I turned too look at her she was laughing at Raven as usual, I kept looking at her until she looked up from the ground and again I met those ocean blue eyes that I can't help but look into the attract me like a magnet.

"Lexa, LEXA!" I was pulled away when Ontari was pulling me inside to go to form. I walked into my from and bounced back into my chair huffing again I don't know why I've been feeling so down since yesterday...
Form finally ended and I had gym first lesson, I walked there with one of my friends and I walked into the locker rooms when she was there again.