10

Clarke's POV-

The girls climbed up the ladders and opened the door into the tree house and I sat there awkwardly win Lexa not knowing what to say. Lexa stood up straight away not caring about what they thought.

"Guys... Why didn't you tell us" Octavia asked looking at the both of us,

"We were keeping it on the low for the time being. It's really not anyone else's business what me and Clarke do" Lexa calmly spoke at first then snapped,

"We're your friends Lexa! You shouldn't keep things from us" Octavia snapped back and instantly stopped when Lexa gave her a long stare.

Raven stood there smirking and looking at both of us rubbing her chin.

"What Raven?" I huffed at her,

"I SHIP IT!" She screamed and jumped and we all broke out laughing,

"When are you going to tell people?" Octavia sits on another bean bag,

"Tomorrow... Just want more time to enjoy this secret it's fun" Lexa smirked at me and I punched her arm,

"Dork" I smiled pulling her into a hug,

"Okay you guys are cute" Octavia looks down and smiles at us,

"O am I ever gonna get a chance with you... I mean damn girl" Raven sat on Octavia's knee and stroked her face,

"Fuck off" Octavia laughed throwing Raven onto the floor.

We all stood laughing and hung around in the treehouse before we headed back and enjoyed the rest of the party.

-

The next morning we had school and it was a pretty bad idea for us all to go drinking on a school night. I decided not to drive because my head was banging and it wasn't fully out of my system yet so I didn't want to risk it.

My mom drove me to school and I walked inside to the lockers where Raven and a few other of my friends were stood.

"Hey guys" I walked over smiling at them all and joined in the conversations,

"Last night was fun" Lincoln laughed he was still a little buzzed he drank more than us and longer,

"Yeah I think it was pretty AWSOME!" Raven laughed.

We all giggled from the memories of last night when Raven smirked at me and nodded towards the entrance doors... Lexa and a few of her friends were walking in and I couldn't help but blush about her.

"You ready to tell people?" Octavia whispered in my ear,

"Only if she is..." I replied taking a deep breathe.

I walked towards Lexa and she looked up and saw me approaching and smiled down at the floor, we got face to face when she whispered to me.

"You sure?" She looked frightened.

I grabbed her by her jacket and pulled her into a kiss which lasted pretty long. When we both looked up the whole corridor was staring at the both of us, I grabbed Lexa's hand and we walked away together hand in hand just the two of us.

------

Lexa's POV-

Clarke and me walked down the hallway hand in hand smiling and joking around. I was glad that she was showing this side of me off, I felt happy with her and I didn't want to put up a mask with her.