29

Narrator's POV-

Clarke spent the rest of the day worried about her date tonight with Finn. He had a crush on Clarke since the moment he was her Blonde figure, after Lexa and Clarke broke up he was crawling his way closer to her. After around two weeks he finally got the confidence to ask her on a date, Clarke just agreed because she was honestly bored.

-

(I don't want to write the date because ew... Straightness)

The next day Clarke continued to hang around with Finn actually enjoying his company, but Clarke just wasn't feeling the spark she craved. She walked down the hallway talking with the long brown haired boy.

"So there's a party tonight.... can I take you?" Finn asked interlocking his fingers with Clarke's,

"Uhh I'm not sure, i might be working" Clarke replied feeling awkward.

Little did she know Lexa was listening from a safe distance, Carefully concentrating on them both.

"Get the night off, Please" Finn gave her puppy eyes causing her to give in,

"Okayyyy" She giggled.

Lexa was gritting her teeth causing her jaw to pop out more than it already does. She just grabbed her backpack and walked up to a girl and grabbed her, Lexa only vents out by sex or drugs she doesn't fight as much.

-

Clarke was getting ready in her room, Simple makeup and a simple outfit. It's a party after all so she wanted to be able to move around the room. She was looking at herself in the mirror when her doorbell rang.

"Clarke!" Abby shouted.

The Blonde ran down the stairs met with Finn standing in the hallway and Abby giving her a questionable look.

"Hey" She greeted Finn,

"Ready?" He sighed after looking her up and down,

"Yeah, Lets go. I'll be back late mom don't wait up" Clarke said kissing her moms cheek and walking out of the front door.

Meanwhile Lexa was in her gym beating the living crap out of her boxing bag, She came home with her built up anger... again. And decided to let it out all other than fucking a random girl. She was getting fed up of the emptiness she was missing and she knew deep down what it was.

"Wow, if you hit that thing one more time I swear it's gonna just rip in half" Anya giggled walking up to Lexa,

"Anya" Lexa spoke with a slight emotion.

The two sisters met into a hug but don't last long before Anya realised how sweaty Lexa was.

"Ew, okay that's disgusting" Anya ran to wash her hands causing Lexa to giggle.

The sisters had a catch up and Lexa told her about everything and I mean everything.

"Why didn't you call me if things got this bad? Jesus Christ Lexa" The Brunettes sister sighed holding the bridge of her nose,

"I don't know. I thought i was coping okay, I got the car fixed and just started living" Lexa sipped her water bottle leaning against the kitchen counter.

There was a tense silence for a couple of seconds before Anya Sighed and stood up.

"Go to that party" The older one made deep contact with her younger sister,

"I wasn't going to g-"

"You're going okay! Go and try and get Clarke to hear you out at least" Anya tapped onto Lexa's head.