4

Clarke's POV-

I got in my car and drove to school I was exited to finally drive my own car to school instead of waiting to be picked up. My mom was being really overprotective about me driving but she's knows I'm safe.

Today I just shoved on a pair of light blue jean shorts, white high top converse and my grey flannel. I arrived at school and Raven and Octavia were already parked up and I parked next to them, everyone's eyes were on me as my car was really sporty and I'm a girl but I didn't really care.

"Damn Clarke nice car" Raven tapped the hood as I jumped out of the driving door,

"Thanks Reyes" I laughed looking at her,

"How about I ride with you instead of her beat up junk" Raven laughed nodding at Octavia's car,

"Hey no hating on my baby" Octavia digged Raven in the arm.

We were all laughing and I looked over at Lexa's group and her car was there but she wasn't... I shook it off and walked into school with my friends.

-

I was in my third lesson witch is usually with Lexa but she's not in this lesson either, I just focuses on my lesson and I got a text from Raven.

Raven - Clarke were going to a party tonight my friend Ontari has invited us and it's a good way for you to get to know more people,

Clarke - Okay I'll come but I'm not driving if we're going to be drinking,

Raven - Duhh! We're getting a taxi.

I sat there and laughed and went back to writing my notes down. After class I went and sat with everyone in the hall at the table I still hadn't talked to a few of them so I decided I would today.

"Okay so... There's Lincoln, Jasper, Monty, Harper, Monroe, Nathan, Bryan, Raven, Octavia, Finn and Wells" I pointed at the all and they all nodded along,

"Well done Clarke" Raven laughed,

"So Clarke... You're from Arkadia" Finn smirked at me and it made me cringe,

"Yeah" I didn't look at him,

"That's cool, nice to have a girl away from this place for once" He winked and I actually felt sick,

"Is it" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes,

"I don't think she's interested" Jasper laughed at Finn,

"Shut the fuck up" Finn blushed shoving his toast into his mouth,

"Don't start this again she isn't into either of you so just give up" Raven laughed slapping her hand on my shoulder,

"Yeah like I said I don't do relationships or hook ups" I laughed at Octavia high fived me.

-

I walked out of school and and Lexa's car was now gone but I haven't seen her all day so I was slightly confused.

I arrived home and got ready for this party with Raven and everyone tonight, I didn't know the girl who was running the party that much but I knew that she was in Lexa's group. I got myself ready I just shoved on some causal party clothes and applied a little makeup. Raven texted me and told me she was nearly at my house in the taxi with Octavia and Harper.

I told my mom I was going to a party and like usual she was working late, I was standing in my kitchen when Raven knocked on the door and I could tell she had already had a drink when I saw the state of her. She dragged me into the taxi and we were in it for around ten minutes before pulling up to quite a big house covered in teenagers making out and getting drunk.