22

Clarke's POV-

*whistle*

The girls began scattering everywhere, Nia and the other girl tried pretending to pass the ball but Lexa and our team already knew it was coming. Lexa gets the ball of Nia and a few seconds after she passes Nia something horrible happened.

"Lexa!" I screamed.

It was all slow motion... Nia kicks Lexa's ankle full force and she goes crashing to the ground smashing her head on the grass. I ran out of the block down the stairs onto the field to get to my girlfriend. People try grabbing me but nothing's stopping me expressing my anger right now.

"You, you did that on purpose" I saw Nia and began shoving her,

"Get lost you fool" She laughed shoving me back.

All of a sudden someone's fist connects to Nia's face.

"You ever gonna learn to leave my family alone? How many times have we all gotta kick your ass" Anya sassily strutted.

I dropped to the floor next to Lexa and she couldn't see straight her head was wobbling all over the place, I put her hair in my lap and stroked her hair.

"Hey, look at me" I placed her head so her wobbly green eyes were looking at me,

"What happened" She panted,

"Nia kicked your ankle, you hit your head Lexa" I stroked her hair softer,

"I need to play" She groaned trying to get up,

"No, no I won't accept that you have to rest" the brunette slammed herself into my lap covering her face.

She kept her mask on and I still hated that... She's injured badly and only cares about people seeing her weak.

-

"I'm fine let go" Lexa gritted her teeth at the paramedics,

"Lexa!" Anya tapped her sisters shoulder.

Lexa sat on the bench as they cleaned her head, she had a little cut and her ankle was sprained. They let the game continue and so far the scores 3-2 with our team in the lead so far.

"You okay?" I put my hand on Lexa's knee,

"I should be up there" She bit her lip like she was holding back,

"You scored two goals lex, you did your part" I scored closer to the injured brunette.

She stared into the field never taking her green eyes off the ball, but I was getting kinda worried about her but she's Lexa Woods she can take care of herself.

------

Lexa's POV-

I was sat on the bench staring at the ball that was being kicked around. Not once taking my eyes off the bright white ball. Clarke wouldn't stop glancing my way staring into the side of my head with her ocean eyes, I felt frozen like everything I've just worked for has shattered right in front of me.

"Lexa please! talk to me" Clarke whined grabbing my hand.

I didn't reply I kept my eyes focused on Camila who had just scored our team another goal. The crowd screaming and chanting made my head spin, I began to stand up to try and walk away but the pain in my ankle caused me to fall to the ground.

"Lexa!" Clarke shouted running to my side to help me,

"I'm fine get off!" I shoved after I picked myself back up.

I began limping towards the car park the dim lights and the roaring crowd were the only things in my sight and sound. I got to my car and opened up the door when I felt a pair of hands spin me around.

"You're in not condition to drive... the fuck are you doing?" The blonde grabbed my car keys out of my hand,

"I want to go home Clarke" I gritted my teeth in the pain of my ankle,

"I'll drive us home, come here" She pulled me into her warm embrace.

I buried my head into her neck letting my body rest against my girlfriend, I gently let out a few sobs from the pain I was feeling.

"Let it out babe... I'm here" She tightened her grip on my back and I relaxed Into her.

-

After days of medical attention on my foot and non stop TLC from Clarke I was in less pain on my ankle. The girls won the game and I'm proud of all of them because we won the league, I was sitting in my life English class with Camila talking about the game and lots of other crap.

"I'm proud of you Lexa" She smiled after I told her the whole story,

"It's nothing" I mumbled emotionlessly.

The bell rang and Camila helped me up with my crutches as we began to head towards the parking lot.

"Shit! Hey Camila? Can I use your cell mines just died and I don't know where Clarke is?" I hopped towards the Cuban girl,

"Yeah of course here" she handed me her mobile phone " Hey Katniss hold up a sec" She disappeared.

I looked at her phone and dialed Clarke's number and waited for her to pick up.

"Camila?" Her cute little voice spoke,

"It's Lexa, where are you?' I looked around the full parking lot,

"I'll meet you at the steps in a few minutes I'm just clearing some work".

She ended the call and left me looking like an idiot. I looked at Camila's phone and noticed something about her lock screen... It was her kissing a girl? But not just any girl. It was... Lauren?

"No fucking way" I spoke under my breathe and saw Camila walking my way

I locked her phone and shook off the shocked expression on my face.

"She coming?" The black haired girl smiled,

"Yeah... Thank you" I handed her back her cell,

"Anytime. Well ill see you tomorrow I've gotta go meet someone" She smirked and waved at me as she walked away.

All that was in my head right now was Clarke was going to enjoy this news.

------

So I'm finally back after like a month! I still feel really down but I can't spend this rest of my life like this... Enjoy this chapter even though it sucks

Alisha