26

Lexa's POV-

Waking up wasted in your best friends back yard isn't the best way to start your day. I got up off the grass brushing off whatever the heck was stuck all over me, I looked around and there's a lot of people that crashed out here. I began to stand up until I felt a painful feeling in my ankle and groaned at the pain.

"You okay?" A voice groaned,

"Yeah, what time is it",

"5:54am, shall we go find the girls?" Octavia slowly got up,

"Sounds like a plan" I groaned picking myself up off the damp grass.

Me and Octavia looked around the garden to see if Clarke or Raven were out here, no luck though it was just random people I've never noticed before. We went inside the trashed house and found Raven standing up inside a closet, she passed out in a weird place huh.

"Rav, get out come on" The black haired girl shook her girlfriend, "Raven wake up!",

"Tav? Omg my head feels like I got kicked my a donkey or something" The Latina placed her hand on her as Octavia pulled her close,

"Let's get you bed, Lex help?" Octavia put her arms around Raven as I did seconds later.

We eventually got up the stairs, Raven wasn't making it easy at all l. She was slouching back and wobbling and my pain in my Ankle didn't help one bit. We got up the stairs and opened Raven's bedroom door.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry" I shouted seeing two figures in the bed,

"No we're sorry, shouldn't of stayed in here!" Camila jumped pushing Lauren,

"Well put her in her mom and dads room, it's fine" Octavia smiled,

"You guys- better not... in my bed" Raven slurred.

We all started giggling and Camila buried her face in the comforter. We exited to room and put her in her moms bed, that was obviously a struggle too.

"I'm going to go find Clarke" I panted from carrying Raven,

"Okay, well I'm gonna go sleep so if you're leaving just... I don't know" Octavia yawned getting into bed with Raven.

-

I've searched all over the house for Clarke and I honestly cannot find her. I've called her cell but she hasn't answered and I was beginning to a little worried, I did another lap of the house when I seen one a Clarke's close friends.

"Hey, Ally wake up. ALLY!" I shoved and moaned her to wake up,

"Whatt" She groaned,

"Where's Clarke? I can't find her" I asked seriously,

"You better go to her house Lexa, that's where she went" The small girl laughed.

I stood up and ran into the home, still limping because... you know why.

"CAMILA, LAUREN GET UP YOU'RE COMING WITH ME" I shouted walking past Raven's room.

I got into Raven's moms room and shoved them both to get up and come with me.

-

Twenty minutes later we were in my car driving to Clarke's house, I honestly remember nothing from last night. Everything was a blur the last thing I remember clear was us all jumping into the pool.

As we were driving down a road I spotted a certain blonde walking down the road alone.
I jumped out my car faster than anything.