24

(I've never really been a fan of writing smut but... I'm gonna have a go so warning😂)

--

Camila's POV-

Lauren and I had been secretly seeing each other since we met that day at school, I felt a connection with her and we didn't want anyone to know about us. We had another argument because I'm sick of hiding in each other's houses away from everyone everyday. Lauren disappeared and I stayed in my room just listening to music and writing.

"Camz?" Lauren's voice appeared silently.

I looked over in her direction and looked back over at my book and kept on writing.

"Stop being like that" She closed my door and sat at them end of bed,

"Like what?" I kept my head down focusing on the words,

"Look at me" I slowly lifted my head to see her blood shot green eyes and her hair messy "I'm sorry okay, you were right. I love you and I don't want us to be a secret anymore, I'm just scared about everyone judging us and I know it's not a good enough excuse but I'm ready..." She interlocked our fingers and took a deep breathe,

"Where did you go?" My voice cracked,

"Clarke, I thought she could help me make a decision, she's very good at her words" We both chuckled and locked eye contact,

"You're sure this is what you want?" I asked glancing down at our intertwined hands,

"Yes, I want you Camila Cabello" She smiled,

"I want you Lauren Jauregui" I smile back.

We both smiled at each other before the green eyed beauty I call my girlfriend leaned forward capturing our lips together.

"I love you" I gasped,

"I love you too" She breathed quickly before connecting our lips again sending me crashing down into my mattress.

-----

Lexa's POV-

Me and Clarke began to get back to our old selves again, laughing watching movies going on dates and just being us. It's been two weeks and my legs still in a cast but it is less painful now.

I was sat on my bed waiting for Clarke to come home and I was playing music through my speakers when I heard a door close.

"Clarke?" I call out.

My bedroom door opens very slowly and I couldn't help but drop my jaw at the sight.

"How do I look baby?" She says in a seductive tone.

She slowly walks in the room in her black underwear and just when I thought it wouldn't get worse my speakers start blasting The Weeknd - Wicked Games.

"Very, very hot" I bite my lip and the sight still.

She smirks and walks over to my desk placing my study chair in the middle of the room.

"Sit" She says curling her fingers for me to come sit in the chair.

I jump off the bed and lip to the chair and slowly sit on the chair keeping eye contact with Clarke.

She starts slowly circling me and it was driving my crazy the sight and the fact of how slow she's taking it.

"Clarke" I whimper as she stands in front of me bending down.

Her hot breathe travels along my jaw and cheek and she bites me ear causing me to gasp. She smirks and slowly sits on my lap.

"You want me?" She seductively says resting her top lip on my bottom lip her hot breathe causing chills all over my body,