27

Clarke's POV-

Walking down the halls of the crowded school was always a mission. Tall people, small people all kinds of shapes and sizes crowding everywhere. I was waking to my final class of the week, Gym. After the hell of week with tests and studying and work, I'm exhausted.

I pushed open the doors to the locker rooms to no surprise seeing Lexa making out with one of her sluts. It doesn't surprise me anymore, I just rolled my eyes and walked into the changing rooms.

"Hey Griff, you look exhausted" Ally smiles,

"Yeah... Long week" I groaned taking my jacket off.

I began undressing as Lexa walked into the room, she wiped her lip with her thumb slowly as she looked around the room. He new victim looked at her and walked away smirking. Honestly I don't know what got into her... She nearly killed me and the girls, she cheated on me and now she's sleeping with the first girl in fucking sight. Pulling away from my thoughts I look at Octavia as she nods behind me.

"Mhmm" Lexa rolls her tongue along the inside of her cheek as she stares at my ass,

"What are you "Mhmm" ing at?" I bitchily said not facing her gaze,

"You, wouldn't mind another go on you if I'm honest Clarkey" She got closer to me and all my anger built up,

"Don't come near me!" I turned around staring her straight in those green eyes of hers.

She stood there tending her jaw finding it hard to believe standing up to her, after moments of tense staring she laughs and walks out the room.

"Clarke don't let her get to you, she's not who she use to be" Ally smiled rubbing my shoulder supportingly then walking into the gym.

-

"FUCK!" Luc groaned at the contact of the dodgeball,

"You're out!" Coach shouted at the brunette.

In the distance I could hear Lexa laughing with a few of her friends. I begged to sit the game out but the Coach was having none of it.

"Clarke!" Ally shouted.

Seconds later a ball fired inches away from my face. I jumped down to the ground. Clarke looked around to see Zara standing facing her smirking.

"Whoops, guess I don't know my strength" She slyly said walking back towards Lexa.

The blonde girl was swaying her ass so sexily... Of course Lexa was biting her lip and staring.

"Alright girls back to the game" Coach blew her whistle causing everyone to sprint.

Just nearly everyone was out on my team instantly, I got a few girls out on the other team but the group at the back were impossible to get out. Zara just got struck out by my friend Dinah and tbh you don't fuck with Dinah Jane. Lexa was busy checking out Zara again so I took the opportunity.

*Smack*

The contact with Lexa's face echoed through the whole auditorium. Lexa slowly lifted her face up and the humongous red mark on her face caused everyone to gasp.

"You littl-" Lexa started and began sprinting towards me.

Luckily someone grasped her before she got near me. I ran out of the auditorium as fast as I could, the tears were forming in my eyes. I couldn't hold them back anymore.

-

The drive home was immense. I was shaking the whole way I had to pull over in case I crashed. As soon as I walked into my house I was faced with it being empty as usual. After me and Lexa broke up I went and talked to my mom, I told her everything. She eventually began to accept that I was who I was and allowed me back home. One Condition... I'm not aloud near Lexa.

I do a good job avoiding her, especially because of who she is now. She was a dick and I can't believe it took me this long to realise, I shouldn't of got myself involved.

*flashback*

"Clarke please, I love you" Lexa begged as I wrapped up my last box,

"No Lexa. It's over" I grabbed the box and walked to my car shoving it in the boot,

"IT WAS A MISTAKE!" She cried grabbing my hand.

I sighed making contact with her hypnotising green orbs. She leaned in and captured my lips, I was so caught off guard. I replied to the kiss and all of a sudden I'm pinned up against her door.

-

"I meant it Lexa were over" I gulped.

I was sat at the end of her bed buttoning back up my shirt feeling ashamed of myself. That was the last time.

"Even after that" She looked broken.

I stood up grabbing my jacket walking over towards her bedroom door...

"It was a mistake" I exited the room closing the door.

*Now*

That's how it all ended. That's what triggered Lexa into who she is now. Quick fucks, drugs, fights and partying. She isn't the girl I fell in love with anymore.

-----

Little update.

I'm actually so angry with myself. I shouldn't of pushed the number one person I love more than anything away. I'm an ass honestly.

Anyways... I hope you all are having a good week so far and if not I hope it gets better!❤️

If yall want my personal social medias they're just here fam.
Instagram - @lishamariax
SnapChat - alishamaria13
Vine - Damn Heda

-Alisha❤️