Twenty

The next few days were of Sam, Dean and Castiel making sure that Jack and Signe were free from any problems from Crowley for the time being. 

Finally, Sam and Dean felt comfortable with letting Jack and Signe go. The four of them decided to drive them to the airport, where they would be heading back home.  

"So, what're you two gonna be doing now?" Dean asked.

"We're gonna try and take it easy, and make the best out of everything." Jack said. "Because God only knows when I'll be destroying the world."

"I guess that's a good way to put it." Sam nodded. "Remember, if you two need anything, you know where to contact us."

"Believe me, we will." Signe smirked. 

"Have a safe flight home, you two." Dean said.

"Thank you." Jack said.

Jack then took Signe's hand as they both went into the airport together.

"Whadya think will happen to them, Sammy?" Dean asked.

"Well, when it happens, it won't be pretty." Sam responded. "I just hope Signe doesn't get hurt."

"Well, if that happens, we'll know what to do." Dean stated.

Sam looked at him seriously. "You're not seriously thinking of killing him once he becomes the next King of Hell, do you?"

"What other choice do we have Sammy?" Dean said. "You heard Crowley, Jack won't be able to snap out of it like he did before. The Jack that's been with us the whole time will be long gone. And we're gonna have to be the one to stop him."

Sam looked up, shaking his head.

"I just wish it didn't have to be this way." Sam stated.

"Yeah, well... life is a bitch." Dean said.

With that, the two brothers then went into the Impala and drove back to their bunker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note!

Sorry for the crappy chapter (that's kind of how an episode of SPN would end anyways sometimes, lol), but this is the ending to my story! I hope you guys enjoyed reading it!

I'm still unsure of whether I want to have a sequel or not (Because every time I do a sequel from a story, it goes downhill lol) but maybe I will do one. If I do one, it won't be up for a while though.

But anyways, thanks for reading!

~Jackir30