Chapter 1

I was looking out the car window as we pasted the beautiful ocean. The sun shined off of it so beautifully. There were people playing in the water, laying out getting a tan, seemed like a typical day for people in California.

My Dad then turned down a road. All the houses down the road were so beautiful and looked extremely expensive. Unlike my neighborhood back in Indiana. I then grew more excited about this whole "vacation".

My dad then turned into the drive way to a beautiful yellow house. it was two stories high. I couldn't believe we were staying here for the whole summer. but then I thought about how I wouldn't see my friends this whole summer, I started to get upset at the thought. but then I started to cheer up when I thought about how I was staying in a beautiful house in the beautiful California. it was almost like a dream come true to be here I've always wanted to come to California.

"Here we are kids!" my Mom said to me and my older brother.

My older brothers name is Mark, and he's 18. He just graduated this year and of course plans on not going to college, he wants to be a pro skater.. What an idiot.. he really sucks at it! But spent most of his life doing it to only fail.

As for my Mom and Dad they have been happily married for 20 years now, it's beautiful really, I want a relationship like theirs some day. My Mom is a nurse and my Father is of course a business man.

I stepped out of the car and went around to the trunk to grab my bags. I pulled out my make up bag and accidentally knocked out my big suit case, that I guess was open, and my clothes went everywhere. I got down on the ground and started grabbing some of my clothes and putting them back in my bag. then an unfamiliar hand grabbed my One Direction shirt.

I looked up at the person. Right when I looked up I made eye contact with the stranger, he had beautiful green eyes. and he wasn't wearing a shirt only swim trunks.

"You like One Direction aye?" he asked smiling.

his smile was perfect and his hair and his teeth and his body, just him in general.

I let out a slight laugh and said "Yes I do." I took the shirt from his hand and put it in my suit case. "That's cool, so do I." he said. I smiled a bit at the thought of him being a guy Directioner, which is hard to find. I zipped up my suit case. he then put his hand out to help me up. I reached out and took his hand in mine. he pulled me up, kinda hard too. I looked him in the eyes and said "Thank you."

he smiled and said "no problem beautiful." I turned a bit red and I know he saw.

He stuck his hand out to shake mine. I took his big soft hands in mine. "I'm Paul I'm staying right down the street for the summer." he said while shaking my hand. still holding onto his hand, not wanting to let go, I said "I'm Isabella and I'm staying here for the summer." I laughed and so did he..

**************************************

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this, it's my first story on here so sorry if it sucks! Haha but there will be more!

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE: Malina Green

my Twitter is @AshsGuurl follow me, tweet me, DM me whatever you want! :) X