Chapter 18

Danny's POV.

I was walking home from the movies. I went and saw that new movie About Time with Isabella. it was so romantic. I love it honestly.

it was dark out. pitch black almost. the only light was the street light barely giving off any light. I turned around the corner. a van pulled up and some one jumped out with a bat. I backed away quickly but they were faster and cracked me in the head with the bat. I fell to my knees. the person quickly put a sack on my head and picked me up and put me in the van. before I could scream for help or do anything the person hit me again, which knocked me out.

*Two Hours later*

I slowly opened my eyes. What the hell where am I? I looked around and saw boxes nothing but boxes. there was barely any light just some here and there, very dem. I tried to stand up and couldn't cause I was tied down to the chair.

"Help someone please help!" I yelled.

It was silent.

I continued to yell for help.

I has no idea where I was.

"Well well your finally awake" a female voice said from the shadows.

"Who are you??" I yelled.

She slowly walked out and that's when I saw it was Rose.

"I should've knew it was you behind this Rose" I said, "Let me the fuck go right now!" I yelled.

She walked over to me and bent down to where we were face to face.

"How about no"

"You stupid bitch let me go right now! What do you even want with me?"

She then sat on my lap facing me. she wrapped her arms around me.

"I just wanted to see my baby" She said.

"Im not your damn baby let me go! I hate you I don't love you I never did!" I yelled.

She then looked pissed. "Ughh well then I guess you want to be shocked"

"What?" I said confused.

She jumped off my lap and grabbed her tazer and shocked me.

"Owww" I screamed. it feels like that was the only thing I could get out. the pain was unbearable.

"Stop!" I yelled.

"Only if you promise to follow my rules" She said.

"No"

"Fine" She turned it back on and pointed to me.

"Okay fine, fine I promise I'll listen just please don't do it again"

She laughed. "Good boy"

She sat down on my lap again and started kissing me.

Even though she was crazy she was still an amazing kisser, just like I remember. soon enough we were in a full make out session.

this is so wrong. Isabella is my girlfriend I only kiss her. but yet if I don't listen to her she'll hurt me again maybe worst then before. but still I love Isabella. I need to stop this and escape.

*******************************************

Hey guys hope you enjoyed! things are getting intense and crazy, keep reading to find out what happens! :)

My Twitter is @AshsGuurl tweet me, follow me, DM me whatever you want! :) XX

P.S. if your a Directioner or just simply like One Direction please check out my new Harry Styles Fan Fiction, Switched. trust me it's very different from others you've read before.. Well at least I hope haha. love you guys and thank you for getting me to 165 reads!! XX