Chapter 22

Isabella's POV.

We pulled in our drive way of the house we will be officially living! I was so happy that I could now live here with Danny.

I wanted to surprise Danny so I didn't text him and tell him anything about this.

I quickly got out if the car and ran down the street to Danny's, leaving the car door open and getting yelled at by my parents to come back.

I ran up to the door and knocked on it. Paul's mother answered the door.

"Hello Mrs. Zimmer may I talk to Danny?"

"Danny isn't here anymore"

"What do you mean? he has no where else to go since he's staying here with you guys."

"Isabella, that's your name right? well Danny's in the hospital right now. he tried to commit suicide earlier today."

When I heard those words my heart broke into a million pieces. I dropped to the ground and started to cry like a little baby.

"Listen I'm probably suppose to hate you for getting my son locked up in jail but I don't. I think your a good girl and very nice and sweet and my son deserves to be in there."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She doesn't care her child is in jail for years and years.

I stood up.

"Well thank you but I must go"

I walked back down to my house holding back tears. when I got there I told my parents about what happened and we drove strait to the hospital.

*

"Hello I'm here to see Danny Edge" I said to the lady sitting at her desk.

She looked at her computer and clicked a few times the said "Oh yes Mr. Edge, he's in room 223"

"Thank you so much"

My parents and I walked down several halls till we got to Danny's room.

"Mother, Father I'd like to please go in alone."

my parents agreed and I went into the room. Danny was sleeping. he looked a bit paler than normal. I could see the marks on his neck where he hung himself.

I sat down on his bed and stared at him for awhile and smiled, I forgot how beautiful he is when he's sleeping. I lightly shook him. "Danny, Danny" he slowly opened his eyes. "Isabella?"

"Oh Danny your okay" I said hugging him, "Why'd you do this to yourself you idiot" I grabbed his face in both hands and kissed him. "You had me so worried why'd you do this?"

"because without you I'm nothing, Your my everything and when you left me I knew I'd never see or hear from you again."

"No Danny that's so not true I love you and I'd never try to avoid you or block you out of my life."

He smiled then frowned again.

"What?"

"Im dying"

"What??" my smile turned into a frown again.

"The doctor told me an hour ago that I have one hour to live, all the circulation to and from my head is cutting short as we're talking and I'm gonna die any minute now."

"What no Danny no you can't leave me!" I started crying again like I was earlier. "Danny I love you please don't leave."

"I wish I could stay but I have to go it's my time, please let go and forget about me, move on"

"No no no" I shook my head crying harder then ever.

he grabbed my face and looked me strait in the eyes. "You do it or else I'll never forgive you, you understand?"

I shook my head yes wiping away the tears.

"Im sorry"

"Don't be"

He pulled my face down to his level and kissed me, longer than we ever kissed before. he broke the kiss and said "goodbye my beautiful angel. I'll see you later." he's eyes started to slowly shut. I was holding onto his hand. Finally he's eyes completely shut and the machine he was attached to stopped beeping. "No Danny no! come back baby! come back!" I shook him over and over again.

I finally decided to do what I planned on doing.

I heard the door open and I quickly gave Danny a kiss and grabbed out my key chain that had a little knife on it. just in case I ever needed it. I quickly opened up the knife and stabbed it into my heart. I heard screaming it was my mother and father. My vision started to become blurry so I could hardly make out an image of them. I dropped to the floor and said the last words I'll ever say again. "I love you Danny"

****************************************

This chapter was so emotional! I'm so sorry if it made you cry or tear up! I really loved writing this story I've gotten so many reads and votes thank you all so much. please share this story so your friends can read it. And don't forget to vote!

Twitter: @AshsGuurl