Thank You

Hey guys I'd just like to say thank you for reading it and enjoying it and for all the nice messages. I never thought this story would get to where it was. Im soo close to a thousand so if you really liked it please share it on your Twitter or Facebook or whatever or send it to your friends or even just reread it cause you never know what you could've missed the first time. Anyways thank you so much and I will be taking requests for new story ideas or imagines. I really love of course Paul and Danny but also One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, Little Mix, Austin Mahone, Justin Bieber, Cody Simpson, Ariana Grande, and much others. So if you'd like an imagine about one of them then comment or if it's someone else I didn't name cool still comment it haha. PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL SWANKY MALINA!

Also looking for someone to make me a movie trailer for this story or any of my others. If you can do that then comment about it. I'll love you forever if you do it haha! :3

Happy Holidays and New Year! Love you all! xxx

P.S. My other stories are called: Waiter. (Edward Styles Fan Fiction), Dear Darcy (Harry Styles Fan Fiction), The Guitar Teacher (Niall Horan Fan Fiction), One Direction Imagine and preferences, I Want U Bad. (R5 Fan Fiction), The Other Side (IM5 Fan Fiction), and lastly, Forgotten (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)