Chapter 5

I'm sorry for the slow updates guys 😭️

(Tyrell 😍️ in Multi-Media)

»»»—»

*Same day in class*

As the teacher finished teaching her lesson for the day and taking down notes that damn "Tyrell" boy kept trying talk to me and that shit was lowkey getting me annoyed like man can you just shut up and do your fucking work. I mean I know he's new since he was so fucking confused when she started talking about Trigonometry. And this is a AP course class and I nearly made it to this class myself but that's beside the point. He is really pissing me off with this mumbling behind me. (A/N : I'm not in high school yet so idk what trigonometry is I jut used it as an example cause my teacher said it today during math)

As the bell rings, the teacher is trying to talk but we just ignore her and gather our thing and hurry at the class cause we have 3 minutes to get to the next class and this school is big asf for only like... 1,000 kids.

"Hey, can you show me to my next class?" This annoying ass boy, Tyrell asks me

"Huh?" I say, but knowing damn well I knew was he said. I'm just trying to be petty.

"I know you heard me, but can you show me to my next class was I nearly made it to this class if the security guard didn't help me, I mean if yo--" I cut him off as I snatch his schedule out his hand.

"Great you have world civics with me!" I say sarcastically

As I pull him our the class is in another building and we have to hurry cause bitches love to just stand on the bridge and chill like can you not.

"Can I ask you something?" He says as I let his wrist go since he is finally following me.

"Take a shot at it, I most likely won't answer." I say taking my phone out to check the time cause 3 minutes ain't enough time with this nigga asking a million questions.

"Why are you so rude." He ask with a questioning tone

"Cause I don't like people, to be honest!" I say holding the door open so he can walk up he stairs to the reach the bridge.

"You don't even know me." He say as he walks faster to catch up with my pace

"I don't want to know you," I say rolling my eyes as I speed up to get across the bridge.

"I'll make you like me!" He says.

I know that nigga over there smirking cause like when people smile or whatever there is a slight change in there voice from the way his mouth is curve but anyways.