Chapter 12

Jaden's POV:

_______________

"Jay'cee what are you doing in here?" I ask frantically since he barged in with out knocking only giving a warning.

"I just came to tell you dad said he was going somewhere right now and that'll be back with food." He says as he puts his hands up in defense.

And all I do is look at Tyrell since it was getting awkward really quickly since Tyrell didn't have his shirt on.

"Is that all?" I ask, and Jay'cee nods his head quickly.

"THEN GET OUT!" I yell causing him to be startled by my voice since I was just calm and I was suddenly yelling.

"Ok you got it!" He says as he backs out of my room and I close the door soon after he walks out.

"Sorry about that..." I say as I stand there stunned.

"It's aight'." Tyrell says as he looks at his phone.

"I should get going," He says as he scratch the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Yeah, it's getting pretty late," I say, but it's only 5 in the afternoon.

As I walk him out the door. I'm gretted by Jay'Cee staring me down.

"What the fuck do you want?" I ask as I give him his intense stare back

"Just cause you was bout to get some dick doesn't mean you have to act brand new," He says as he roll his eyes while walking away

"Bitch! Hop off!" I yell loud enough so that he an hear me as he walk off, and up the stairs.

»»»»

As I sit in my room and do my Trig homework, I fall deep in my thoughts!

I almost had sex with someone and I barely know them!

How sad of me !

But the whole thing about the situation is that, it feels like he down for me and he barely even knows me!

He only been at the school for 3 or 4 days and he was already bout to catch a body.

I now classify myself as a hoe.

"JADEN GET YOUR ASS DOWN STAIRS!" I hear my father yell for me startling me out my thoughts.

"IM COMING!" I yell as I get up from my chair and exit my room

"Sit the fuck down now!" He yells

"Why are you yel--" I say but I'm stopped mid sentence