Chapter 6

Jaden in Multi-Media w

Jaden in Multi-Media w. his sexy ass eyebrows 😭️

Real life information about "Jaden" :
He recently broke up with his girlfriend, cause what I heard she got caught giving his "bro" head but the post was deleted moments later and I was too dumb not to screenshot😭️ but anyway on to this chapter

»»»

Tyrell POV :

(Moments before the incident in the Cafeteria)

After my History class, I was sad about it not being with Jaden. I just met the boy and all I think about is him. While I'm walking in the hallway I think about HIM. While I'm in class I think about HIM. HIM, HIM, HIM, HIM, HIM, HIM!

He got me lovestruck.
With his perfect eyebrows.
His perfect smile.
Oh he's just perfect.

But after class was over I looked at my schedule and figured out that I have lunch.

After asking a couple of people for direction to get around this school. I finally found it. By asking the security guard who actually showed me the way.

When I opened the door the sound of people talking/yelling and the smell of food.

Making my way over to the lunch line to buy something I accidentally bump into this boy who was too busy turned around yelling something to a girl and then laughing loudly had the nerve to tell me to watch where I'm going.

"Watch your step, fam!" He said mean mugging me

I looked around not knowing who he was talking to like that.

"I talking to you, luh bitch!" He said getting all up in my face causing me to back up cause it's a thing called personal space and he clearly broke my hula hoop space.

"Aye, my man back up please. It was a simple ass bump and I was about to come out of my way to apologize but nah' niggas always wanna jump straight to conclusions." I say lowkey being hype cause I don't like being called a bitch.

"So you tryna' throw hands?" He said while backing up like he was getting ready to hit me or something

"I guess, if that's what you wanna do?" I say giving him an questioning look while dropping my book bag.

"So wassup?" He while posting up

When those words left his mouth my right hand immediately connected with the right side of his jaw making him fall back and almost making him his his head on the seat. And I happy he missed it cause I could have been charged with attempted murder.